29 Of The Best Gifts To Get At Forever 21 This Year
'Tis the season to update their wardrobe with stylish (but inexpensive) finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A comfy knit sweatshirt and sweatpants set that will become their winter uniform! Seriously this can take them from the living room, to virtual meetings, then the grocery store in style. All they'll have to do is rinse, wash, repeat!
2. A set of blinged-out butterfly stud earrings to make Mariah Carey proud! **sings** 🎶Spread your wings and prepare to fly, for you have become a butterfly...🎶
3. A waffle-knit one-shoulder top for the person who refuses to let the cold winter weather compromise their style.
5. A graphic tee with a sweet little message for anyone in your life who is dealing with the holiday ~blues~. Luckily positive vibes pair well with anything!
6. A ribbed pom-pom beanie that'll make your loved one feel like they just stepped into a Hallmark Christmas rom-com (super hot love interest not included!).
7. A pair of touchscreen gloves for anyone whose hands are practically glued to their phone — so basically everyone you know! For less than $5 a pair, this is the perfect gift to stock up on.
8. A ribbed turtleneck sweater that is a must-have for every winter wardrobe. Perfect for the forgetful friend who can never seem to remember to wear a scarf!
10. A blushed knot oblong scarf that looks so stylish and cozy, you definitely won't need to give them the gift receipt.
11. A plush bunny phone stand for the person who carelessly chucks their cell phone to the side but still doesn't understand why 1: it has so many scratches and 2: it's always getting lost! Now they can keep their pricey device cozy and scratch free via this adorable plush cube.
12. A warm cropped cardigan that they can truly live in because it goes with absolutely everything. It's perfect for layering but is also super cute by itself.
13. A plaid mini skirt that can be worn year-round for the friend who has banished pants from their wardrobe forever!
16. A belted duster jacket because we all have that one friend who still wears parkas over a cocktail dress — its time to invest in a dress coat!
17. A colorful facial cleansing brush and headwrap set because the best gift someone could ever get is the gift of a more luxurious bedtime skincare routine.
18. A mini cacao coffee scrub that's almost as great as their morning cup of Joe. This baby is packed with antioxidants, smells like sweet chocolate, anddddd leaves your skin smooth and silky — hmm, you might just want to save this for yourself...
19. A Carole Baskin approved leopard print mini dress that's absolutely purr-fect for the bold friend who loves to make a statement.
20. A heathered fleece hoodie because you've probably borrowed *coughs* stolen *coughs* a few of these from friends, fam, and exes, so it's time to return the favor.
21. A pair of distressed skinny jeans because everyone deserves to experience their family mocking their ~totally on-trend~ fashion choices at least once in their life. **cues my grandmother** — "So you actually paid for your jeans to look like that?!"
23. A brushed plaid poncho cozy enough to curl up in bed with, but too stylish not to show off outside.
24. A cross-body bag that might not fit much, but it does look straight off the runway and that's all that matters. Right?!
25. A super sophisticated bodysuit for the pant-less Zoom professional who wants to make it seem like they really prepped for the meeting.
28. A faux leather moto jacket for the fashion-forward friend who thinks anything under 65 degrees is leather weather.
29. A fuzzy reindeer sock set that's the perfect stocking stuffer to warm even the Grinch's cold heart (and feet!).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.