1. Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint delivers a dose of bold, beautiful color to hair — no commitment (or bleaching!) required. Spray it on wet or damp tresses and enjoy a fun look that will last through at least one to three shampoo sessions.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this stuff. There's no commitment and no staining the hair. It is literally a put-in-and-wash-out product. I have platinum-blonde hair and there was no tint of pink left behind or anything. I love this stuff! It's gives you rose-gold pink hair, so beautiful." —Lee
Get it from Amazon for $12 (also available in a pack of two).
Check out this TikTok by @leeleeslimthick!
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is a cult favorite for a reason — the crease-free formula feels like silk, covers dark circles, lines, dark spots, anddddd can be used as a contour and highlighter.
Psst, I've used this for years and it's a tried-and-true pick. One of the bests out there!
Promising review: "I have struggled for years with concealer and have a love/hate relationship with them. I love what they can accomplish when you have the right product and the right skills. Until now I had not managed to get either. This actually works beautifully, even in my unskilled hands. It's easy to apply and more importantly a breeze to blend. It does not crease like so many concealers do on over-40 skin, and it hides the bluish tint under and around my eyes perfectly." —douglas119
Get it from Sephora for $30+ (available in two sizes and 30 shades).
Check out this TikTok by @imansabrina!
3. Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil acts as your hair's own personal security guard by protecting it from sun damage and frizz, all while preserving your natural or dyed hue. Plus, it's lightweight and works on a variety of hair types.
Promising review: "I have had my eye on this product for about a year. I saw great reviews but was hesitant to buy it because it’s not 'curly girl friendly.' I ended up getting it after running out of my last oil and it’s AMAZING. It doesn’t make my hair greasy and my hair looks shiny and is so soft. I can’t wait to see how it helps my damage in the long run." —EliseKush
Get it from Sephora for $28.
Check out this TikTok by @haiirologybyjen!
4. Bold Uniq Purple Hair Mask reverses any of those DIY hair dye mistakes. It's perfect for gray, bleached, or streaked hair because it tones down yellow hues.
Promising review: "Let’s be honest, for an at-home hair product that takes five mins in the shower, this mask kicks ass! I’m so mad I didn’t take before-and-after pictures. But I went from a yellowy bleach blonde to a cool icy blonde in just four minutes! Badass! Next week I’m going to leave it in just a little longer to get a couple of those stubborn brassy blonde highlights out, but seriously for an at-home hair treatment, you can’t beat it!" —Shelly K.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95.
Check out this TikTok by @phoebe_sykes!
5. Maybelline Lip Lifter Hydrating Gloss helps add moisture to your pout with hyaluronic acid. It glides on evenly, doesn't feel sticky or drying, and comes in 14 highly pigmented shades!
Promising review: "I was looking at Fenty, Kosas, and other lip glosses at Sephora and then I heard about this Maybelline lifter gloss and decided to try this instead. Since I could get three or four different colors in this gloss for the same price as one of the high end gloss, I went this route after reading all the good reviews here. The reviews were right — this lifter gloss has the same kind of applicator brush, wear, and moisturizing capabilities as high-end glosses. My favorite color is stone — it's a great neutral nude that flatters a lot of different skin tones." —Z Fam
Get it from Amazon for $6.74 (available in 19 shades).
Check out this TikTok by @feymarie_!
6. Cantu Coconut Curling Cream repairs heat-damaged curls! The thick formula is infused with silk amino acids and 20 moisturizing butters and oils that will saturate your strands and spring them back into shape.
Promising review: "This product changed my life. Before I found out about Cantu, I had heat damaged, dry, lifeless hair AND I was spending $15–$20 on ineffective products, hoping something would help me like my hair. Then I found this online and decided to give it a try. I’m so happy I did because it gave me so much confidence in my 3c/4a curls!" —EJ
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
Check out this TikTok by @cecilialaulanne!
7. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear Powder Foundation feels like Tinker Bell applied your makeup with a light but magical touch. It's a full-coverage powder formula with a matte finish and stays put! It blurs redness and acne and lasts all day — sign me up!
Promising review: "I really love this so far. It blurs my poors and provides medium to full coverage. It does't transfer at all. It also has a faint pleasant fresh sent that I really enjoy, and it feels very lightweight on the skin. This might be my new holy grail foundation!" —Alyeisia
Get it from Amazon for $9.75+ (available in 19 shades).
Check out this TikTok by @juliarosemondbeauty!
8. A RevAir Hair Dryer works its magic from root to tip on all hair types (1a–4c). This genius straightener gives a salon-worthy blowout with just one tool: Drop your hair section by section into the device, hold for up to 60 seconds, and await the jaw-dropping results (you won't feel any heat or tension at all!).
I own this amazing device and it is the best straightening product I've ever tried. It has always been impossible for me to straighten my curly roots with a traditional blow-dryer, so I always had to flat iron my hair afterwards. I have naturally curly hair so all that heat has resulted in a lot of damage. With this product, I don't have to do that anymore. My hair is straight from my roots to my ends after using this. I also love that I can't feel the heat on my scalp at all! I have thick 3c hair and doing my entire head takes about 10–15 minutes. The device can take a little getting used to but MyRevAir and YouTube have tons of helpful tutorial featuring people with all different hair textures and types successfully using the dryer. (Psst...You can also use this to instantly dry dreads, braid-outs, twist-outs, or stretch your natural hair in minutes!).
Promising review: "I am amazed at the results of my hair after using my RevAir. I have always had the worst shrinkage and couldn't find a way to stretch out my hair when I did a twist. This is revolutionary; not only did it stretch my hair but my twist-out was popping!" —Marquet S.
Get it from RevAir for $369 (originally $399).
Check out this TikTok by @twistedprettybylina!
9. Tower 28 Daily Rescue Facial Spray soothes dry, irritated skin with just one spritz. It's safe for all skin types because it doesn't contain any alcohol, oil, or fragrance.
Tower 28 is a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles. The founder, Amy, started the brand after working 15+ years in the beauty industry. Despite her career, she was unable to find a solution for her skin issues until she created Tower 28. The company specializes in non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free beauty products that are safe to use on all skin types.
Promising review: "This product is perfect for refreshing my skin throughout the day and calming my redness. As it only contains three ingredients, it’s so calming for my super sensitive skin. I keep it in my purse at all times for whenever my skin needs a pick me up. This product has truly helped me. I see a major difference." —travis3145
Get it from Sephora for $28 (available in two sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @kileekearns!
10. Denman Hair Brush cuts styling time in half because it detangles and shapes curls at the same time! The evenly spaced bristles ensure you always have a head of perfectly sculpted spirals.
Promising review: "I love this brush! I ordered because I saw a Youtube video of a girl with curly hair using it, and her curls came out amazing! I always do wash-and-gos, and I usually would only brush/comb my hair in the shower style it once I was out, but sometimes if I waited a little longer to style it, my hair would get dry and frizzy. It would be almost impossible to get my curls defined without getting back in the shower. With this brush, now all I have to do it spray my hair with water, put product in it, and comb it through with this brush, and my curls are poppin'! My image shows before and after use of the brush about 30 minutes after getting out of the shower. The brush is also very sturdy and you can take rows out if you want a looser curl!" —Kirstie
Get it from Amazon for $17.95+ (available in three styles and four color sets).
Check out this TikTok by @makenzieandmalia!
11. Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp creates the perfect winged eyeliner every 👏 single👏 time👏. AND it will last! Whether you're sweating, swimming, or crying, you can confidently wipe your eyes without fear of messing up your purr-fect cat-eye.
Promising review: "I just want to make my morning routine as easy as possible. i love winged liner but i don’t have the steady hand for it without mistakes. This makes the perfect and consistent wing every time. Love it! I ordered the 10mm and now i’ll have to try the 12mm!" —Julie B
Get it from Amazon for $12.72 (available in three sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @kingaborysiewicz!
12. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is destined to become your holy grail hair mask — and with over 29,000 + reviews, you won't be alone. Just mix this 100% natural calcium bentonite clay with apple cider vinegar for a clean that digs deep to remove impurities and buildup from your scalp and strands.
The Aztec Healing Clay can also be used as a face mask that's great for people with oily skin and hyperpigmentation. Combine the powder with apple cider vinegar.
Promising review: "I have very thick, super curly, coarse hair. I have been natural going on nine years. I’ve never been able to wear my hair in a wash and go style because my roots were always puffy, tangled, and had no curl definition. It would just swell up and look like cotton. Oh but then I used this miracle in a jar. It’s messy, and takes forever. But for the first time in my natural hair journey, I have been consistently wearing wash-and-gos. Takes me no time to style my hair, it’s moisturized, shiny, and looks so healthy. I’ve had soooo many people tell me how healthier my hair looks now. If I could give it 20 stars just for my hair I would!" —keina
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @maya_daguchi!
13. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer glides on smooth right under your eyes to hide dark circles and bags. Plus, it takes seconds to apply and blend because of the handy sponge applicator.
Promising review: "I really like this concealer for everyday use. Let me start off by saying I’m an admitted makeup addict so I have a ton of concealers mostly more expensive ones but this little gem really surprised me. I have very sensitive skin especially around my eyes and this concealer didn’t bother me at all. It works well, not a super glam perfect canvas well but great for a natural everyday look. It’s quick and easy to put on and doesn’t crease or wear off easily. It washes off easily with soap though. This is my new go to concealer for quick everyday makeup." —Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 18 shades).
Check out this TikTok by @brittanybearmakeup!