1. Nipple cream goes from cracked nips to chapped lips.
Lansinoh isn’t just for breastfeeders. If you suffer from dry lips, nipple cream will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Put some on before you go to sleep, and wipe off the excess product the next morning. The waxy ingredient, lanolin, helps moisturize and heal sensitive areas.
2. Oatmeal soaks will calm your sudden face rash.
Skin irritation on the face is something you’ll want to get rid of — fast. If you have some Aveeno Baby Oatmeal Bath or your own colloidal oatmeal, mix it up with water and slather it on like a face mask, you’ll fee the itch subside.
Colloidal oatmeal is finely ground oats that are found in most Aveeno products.
13. Peanut butter can be a backup shaving cream.
When you run out of shaving cream (OH, THE HORROR!), grab that jar of peanut butter from your pantry. The oils moisturize skin and your razor will glide through the smooth consistency.
But, you probably shouldn’t use the chunky kind… and don’t use if you’re, you know, allergic.
Also, take a look at this lovely girl’s experience with PB shaving cream.
14. Surprisingly, Kool-Aid helps chlorine-damaged hair.
Swimming can be fun, then the worst happens when your hair starts changing color from the chlorine. Snag some lemonade-flavored Kool-Aid and mix it in with your shampoo —after a few minutes, rinse it out.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸