1. You decide to browse Tinder for a little confidence boost.
2. After hours of looking through people, you FINALLY find a match.
3. So you decide to talk to them.
4. You brave through the awkward ice breaker Tinder provides.
5. And after exchanging some cordial messages, the conversation escalates on a grand sexual level.
6. But for some reason, you're not offended or creeped out by their crude invitations.
7. But you definitely feel them out, to see if they're really interested.
8. And you both decide to DTM, aka "define the match."
9. Going into it, you know this isn't going to be long term.
"Or will it?" you ask yourself.
10. And out of curiosity or sheer boredom, you continue to talk.
11. You both keep mentioning how awesome it would be to meet in person.
12. And suddenly your match initiates another dirty conversation, which you talk to your IRL friends about.
13. And your friends tell you that you don't deserve this.
"Girl, this guy clearly doesn't appreciate YOUR feelings!" But little do they know, you are so into it.