6. You keep looking at the clock during Thanksgiving dinner because you’re calculating the minutes ‘til you need to be in line at Toys R Us.
Just kidding, fuck dinner, Toys R Us opens up at 5 PM Thanksgiving Day this year!
10. Finally, you arrive to your first store and survey the mayhem before your eyes.
You’re not even the least bit daunted.
11. You get so excited when the line moves.
12. And when you make it to the front door, this is how you walk in.
“I run this place.”
15. You can’t help but blame those incompetent employees that things are running so slowly…
This is probably because they do shit like have meetings.
Empathy is hard at 6 AM.
16. After hitting all of the good locations, you start running low on cash.
Which is ridiculous, because you gave yourself a $7,000 limit and you’ve been extra cautious with your holiday shopping money this year.
18. You decide to stand in yet another long line for $2 DVDs that are irrelevant, or that $3 toaster you forgot to pick up.
19. And then there’s the inevitable extra trip to Best Buy.
“Ooo girl, did you see that they have the original Grand Theft Auto for like, $5.50? The kids would loooveee that.”