1. You are so relieved that it's Black Friday season right now.
2. You're in a Black Friday Besties group, and this year marks the 10th anniversary of you all shopping together.
3. You know the deals weeks ahead--in fact, you've signed up for Black Friday alerts.
4. Narrowing down your item list is like deciding who in your family gets to live or die.
5. So you get ready for the night/morning/afternoon of your life, because this Black Friday is going to be bigger and better than last year.
6. You keep looking at the clock during Thanksgiving dinner because you’re calculating the minutes 'til you need to be in line at Toys R Us.
7. And when your family makes remarks like "this isn't the best day for deals," all you give is side-eye.
8. As they drink Hateorade, you get your BF survival kit together.
9. AND DON'T FORGET THE CROCS!
Why be insecure about them, when your feet will be stepping in clouds?
10. Finally, you arrive to your first store and survey the mayhem before your eyes.
11. You get so excited when the line moves.
12. And when you make it to the front door, this is how you walk in.
13. Your emotions will run high, to the point where you’re always seconds away from hurting someone.
14. And you've DEFINITELY had a fight with someone over a "Tickle Me Elmo" or something...but you always win.
"Nah girl, I got it first."