1. Chanel Nail Colour for Spring 2014
Ah, everyone take a collective deep breath in celebration of some new Chanel nail polish. The favorite formula will add (from left to right) "Ballerina," "Charivari," and "Tapage."
Pictured right: Charivari looking gorgeous with Chanel's velvet matte top coat.
Get them here in January.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana
Now you can snag the Olsen twins' new fragrance under their fashion line Elizabeth and James. Although both perfumes can work together, the Nirvana White has floral notes while Nirvana Black has a more musky, woody scent.
These will be available exclusively at Sephora in January.
3. Revlon Nail Art Shiny Matte
4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection
5. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration
6. Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby
7. Alterna CAVIAR Clinical: Exfoliation Scalp Facial
8. Urban Decay Nail Color in Blackheart and Zodiac
Each year, Urban Decay comes out with new additions to its nail collection — this year, it introduces the mystical Blackheart and Zodiac.
Available at most beauty stores and on UrbanDecay.com.
9. Rita Ora for Rimmel London
Rita Ora's lips are some of the most coveted, so it's hard not to be excited about her new line with Rimmel London, which includes crayon lip colors and nail polishes.
Check it out in February 2014.
10. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series ColorFinity Collection
11. Paul & Joe Secret Garden Collection
12. NARS Matte Multiple
13. Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes
14. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Collection
15. Aveda's Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil
16. Paul Mitchell Neuro Tools
17. Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over! Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
18. MAC's Maleficent Collection
19. Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation
20. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Brightening Sleeping Mask
21. Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine
22. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Curl + Care Mascara
23. Revlon Parfumerie
24. MAC's Heroine Lipstick
IT'S. BACK. The famous bold purple, which was once a part of the limited edition Reel Sexy collection, will make a comeback for all of our aching hearts.
Available in stores and online in January, and in international stores in March 2014.
25. Yves Saint Laurent Flower Crush Collection
26. Clarins Opalescence Teint Powder and Blush
27. Gwen Stefani by OPI
This new OPI collection will lead us one step closer to being like Gwen Stefani. The "Over & Over A-Gwen" shade will remind you of Stefani's go-to red lips, decked out with Swarovski goodies.
Available January 2014.