We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flying orb with flashing lights that'll float in the air or boomerang back to you leaving everyone in the room asking "what is this sorcery?"
2. A Mattel Flushin' Frenzy game that involves plunging the toilet, bracing yourself for the fake poop to come flying out, and using your fast reflexes to be the first player to grab it midair. Kids (and fully grown adults) who delight in toilet humor will get a total kick out of this.
3. A pack of Crayola Globbles so your mini tornadoes can run around the house hurling these sticky globs at the wall or ceiling. Don't panic parents, reviewers say they don't leave a sticky residue.
4. A Barbie color reveal doll because which kid wouldn't love dipping their doll in water and watching it change colors?
5. A 3D printed rainbow slug, an eerily cute little dude that'll make a satisfying clacking sound as it wiggles its way into your kiddo's heart.
6. A pack of Mini Brands mystery balls with five mystery compartments that open up to reveal mini replicas of your fave brands like Kool Aid, Jell-O, Heinz Ketchup and more! I mean, these are literally a TikTok phenomenon with 3 billion+ views and counting.
7. A Disney Doorables box because is there anything more ~adoorable~ than peeking behind a door to find surprise mini Disney characters? It's impossible *not* to want to collect them all.
8. A fairy finder jar that'll have little ones convinced that fairies live in their own home and backyard. It even magically glows when they catch virtual fairies on a fairy hunt. Once a fairy makes a home in the jar, it's theirs to feed and play with.
9. A pop-it puzzle toy equivalent to playing Tetris but in tactile form that'll ~exercise their brain~ and keep hands busy at the same time.
10. Or a set of rainbow popping toys for fidgety hands looking for a satisfyingly cute and infinitely reusable Bubble Wrap experience.
11. And for babies and toddlers, the Dimpl aka a portable sensory toy simply designed with five vibrant silicone bubbles — yet if the 15,000 5-star (!!!) reviews are to be believed it'll hold your munchkin's attention for a while.
12. A small but mighty bubble gun capable of pumping out a gazillion bubbles a minute that'll have your kids bursting with a level of bubble-induced joy that I simply can't put into words.
13. A kids' selfie camera to ensure future influencers are well-equipped on their journey to becoming Instagram famous.
14. A Rainbow Jellies Creation Kit that comes with everything you need — including hair, molds and magic goo — to make four of your own super cute Troll-like squishy animals. IDK who'll have more fun with this activity, kids or parents?
16. An ingenious remote-control stunt car you can control with your hand (using a sensor watch that straps onto your wrist) to make it perform 360-degree spins and other seriously cool tricks.
17. An Orbeez Challenge playset with beads that soak up water to expand into bouncy jelly-like balls *and* tools so the kiddos can roll, shape, and crush the Orbeez. The world is their creative, sensory oyster.
18. A moody reversible octopus plush that'll help little people express big feelings without having to say a word.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.