We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Spare yourself the excruciating pain of stepping on Legos with an activity table and storage bin combo. Your kids can just slide open the drawers underneath and dump all the pieces after building time's over. *Out of sight, out of mind.*
2. Or, wanna know how to make the cheapest and easiest Lego storage boxes that also double as personalized play space for each of your kids? Glue a Lego baseplate on a plastic lidded box, toss in their Lego sets, and let them have at it.
3. Tuck away toys that come with a gazillion little pieces and parts that *inevitably* get lost with a pack of eco-friendly mesh bags that you'll buy *over and over* again once you realize how useful they are.
4. Or make your own cheery rainbow canvas bag that'll bring a smile to your child's face...even if playtime's over.
5. Love the canvas look but need something more spacious? Win the battle against clutter with an extra large canvas toy box boasting a lid — perfect for hiding toys before guests arrive to make your playroom look ~Insta-worthy~ in 20 seconds flat.
6. Keep books organized and at eye level with a bookshelf that's the perfect height to pique any pint-sized reader's curiosity.
7. But you can also save $$ and make your own book shelves that look so fancy schmancy no one will believe you fashioned them out of rain gutters.
8. Invest in a handy as heck jigsaw puzzle roll mat that'll cleverly store your kiddo's unfinished puzzle and keep all the pieces in place until they decide tackle it another day.
9. Or upcycle a paper towel tube, egg carton, and a felt sheet into a DIY puzzle mat aka a brilliant workstation and storage solution combo that'll keep your kid's puzzle collection under control.
10. Solve the problem of, "What to do with all the kids' artwork?" with a set of photo hanging strings perfect for showing off their latest masterpieces.
11. Or jazz up old clipboards with glitter and spray paint for an inexpensive (and hella creative!) way to display art currently collecting dust in a random storage basket.
12. Fed up of seeing a haphazard pile of stuffies on the bed? Hang them from a toy storage chain so your little ones can finally see their entire collection neatly displayed. Pro tip: Install near their bed so all their faves are within reach at bedtime or playtime.
13. You can also corral their ever-growing collection of stuffies (while adding a dose of cuteness to a corner wall) with sturdy and stretchy toy hammocks.
14. Or prevent Squishmallows from slowing taking over your kid's entire bed with this macrame fringe toy hammock that'll tidy up *and* bring boho vibes to any room.
15. And btw, save your playspace from D-R-O-W-N-I-N-G in a sea of stuffed animals with a unicorn beanbag cover. Now you can stash plushies inside to make 'em disappear and create magically cute seating for the kiddos.
16. Put an end to all those Magna-Tiles scattered all over the floor with a storage bin specifically designed to holding up to 300 tiles. Added bonus: The collapses into a colorful playmat.
17. And, create instant storage on your wall for other magnetic toys using pizza pans from the dollar store.
18. Hang a shoe organizer over a door or inside a closet to Marie Kondo your little Picasso's art supplies.
19. Or arrange them all in a Learning Resources Create-a-Space Storage Center. It's smartly designed with eight *removable containers* making it easy for the kiddos to take individual bins — and put them back when done.
20. Can't keep track of their gazillion crayons? Keep them in one place with a no-sew wrap that they can also carry with them on car rides.
21. Reclaim a toy-strewn play area with a sleek and modern storage organizer with bins that'll entice kids to easily reach for whatever their heart desires during playtime.
22. Apply custom vinyl labels with adorable graphics to your toy storage bins so you know exactly where dolls, cars, puzzles, and Legos go at cleanup time. No more *dumping* everything in the closest bin.
23. Stop your playroom from looking like a garage for your kids' Hot Wheels collection by creating a ~va-va-vroom~ display with a tire organizer that comes with built-in LED lights.
24. Or free up precious closet space with a stylish acrylic wall pockets capable of holding toy cars, building blocks, and everything in between. Forgotten toys willl look so inviting displayed like this that your kids will ~actually~ wanna play with them again.
25. Bring Gabby’s Dollhouse vibes to your mini-me's room with a ~purr-fectly cute~ storage basket that'll *actually* make them wanna clean up after playtime's over.
26. Or give regular old rope storage baskets a fruit-inspired makeover if you're looking for a ~berry~ cute way to store blankets, towels, and other knickknacks in your kids' room.
27. Use pegboards to make a dedicated wall for the absurd amount of nerf guns your kids have managed to acquire. It's guaranteed to have them squealing with joy while you pat yourself on the back because you never have to try shoving their entire collection into a storage bin ever again.
28. Instantly de-clutter *and* incorporate nature into your play space with a whimsical tree trunk storage stool. Plus, it can hold kids or adults up to 180 lbs. Are you as *stumped* as I am by this clever invention?
29. Conquer that catch-all pile of books and toys by separating them into their own little nooks thanks to these storage cubes with wheels that *also* double as fun stools.
30. Or take advantage of vertical space in small room using a bright and colorful stackable toy cart with wheels. Reviewers say these are deep enough to neatly organize pretend food, dress up accessories, dino figures, dolls etc. *and* to keep everything within easy reach.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.