We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A value pack of 146 Halloween window clings so you can get an early start on Halloween decorating with the kiddos. These will not only add ~all the spooktacular feels~ to your home but are also reusable for next year. Win-win.
Promising review: "These are BY far the best window clings I have purchased. Usually I just toss em at the end of the season, but I won’t with these. They are super cute, colorful and creative. Perfect for building a wide array of scenes. With so many clings, several kids can participate and not feel shorted. My son and I had a blast doing this activity together, and although he usually complains (A TON) about removing the clings from the paper, he had only one issue. Love the purchase. A perfect addition to the windows, sliding doors, and mirrors!" —Erika
Get a pack of 146 from Amazon for $6.99.
2. Speaking of Halloween, a pack of vibrant paint pens that'll help you throw a fabulously fun but mess-free pumpkin decorating party for the kiddos.
3. A pouch of Mystical Fire to toss into a campfire as your kids watch in amazement as it transforms into magical colors. Guaranteed to make your next fall camping trip the coolest one EVER.
Promising review: "Total hit! If you wanna be the rockstar of your next camping trip get these! We called it the unicorn fire and the kids ... and adults loved it! We even took some videos. You will want to have your s'mores first as you can not use this with food and they do last awhile so we had to wait for s'mores, which nobody wants to do!" —China-Li S.
Promising review: "This was so fun for the kids. We used them while camping and they loved the color changing. We used three packets at once (easy to use, just throw in the fire) and the color lasted almost an hour. Make sure to cook any food or smores you want first, as the package says the color isn't safe to cook on." —Stephanie D
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
4. A super soft Carhartt beanie boasting over 100,000 5-star (!!!) reviews because it'll keep your kiddo's noggin warm without sliding over their eyes. Plus, imagine how adorable they'll look wearing this for their pumpkin patch photo shoot.
Promising review: "Perfect fall/winter hat for baby. Love this hat for my baby boy! He’s been wearing it since he was 8 months old and it will definitely fit him for a while. It’s warm and stretchy, stays in place on his head even with him moving all around." —Kaitlynn
Promising review: "This hat was definitely the best thing i have purchased for my son! I love this hat, he is only 7 months but he has a larger head so I bought a youth size so he can have it for a lot longer. He is a hat lover so this is perfect, it doesn't slide down unless he pulls it down and it doesn't fall off. So I highly recommend everyone to buy this. Too cute, have received a million compliments." —Hope
Get it from Amazon for $9.32+ (available in sizes 0-youth and 38 colors).
5. A four-pack of pumpkin hot chocolate bombs — a yummy treat that literally screams fall. Simply add the chocolate pumpkin to an oversized mug, pour hot milk and watch your kid's excitement as the chocolate melts away and the marshmallows are revealed!
Each "bomb" contains cocoa mix and mini marshmallows.
Chocolates Unlimited is a small biz based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, owned by a mom of two, that specializes in chocolates and chocolate confections.
Promising review: "I ordered the pumpkin cocoa bombs as a Thanksgiving treat for my 8-year-old niece. They were a big hit! The cocoa bombs were packaged prettily and arrived unscathed. As the pumpkins melted, the cocoa and marshmallows appeared. And at the end, there was some residual melted pumpkin chocolate to enjoy!" —aclowery22
7. A pack of scratch-off paper leaves art set to exude all the fall vibes as they draw on the surface to reveal the rainbow colors underneath.
The set comes with 50 fall leaves scratch paper in five leaf shapes, 50 ribbons for hanging, and 10 wooden styluses.
Promising review: "Perfect activity for grandkids to wind down after a busy afternoon. The sticks I used were regular craft sticks instead of the ones provided which had sharp points — too dangerous for the littlest ones. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the 'magic leaves.'" —Denise
Promising review: "Fun Thanksgiving craft for the kid’s table. Hung them on a tree. Adults enjoyed writing what they were thankful for on leaves as well." —C. Stephens
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in three colors).
8. A 101-piece Wilton cookie cutter set so you and your little can whip up a batch of ~spooktacular~ cookies together. Halloween may not be here yet but what better way to countdown than with cookies in the shape of bats, pumpkins, or witches?
These are dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "Wonderful product, amazing price! I’m so glad I went for this set instead of spending tons of money on steel cutters. I made Halloween cookies with my 7-year-old nephew using the halloween ones, and we both had lots of fun! Cuts nicely and cleanly, dough does not stick to the plastic, and I hand-washed them and let them dry on the rack just like any other utensil/dish, and they were fine. No complaints here. Can’t wait to try the Christmas ones next month!" —Jenn K
Get them from Amazon for $24.98.
9. And a microwave s'mores maker that'll help make s'mores in seconds without the hassle of a bonfire. Does anything scream fall like ooey-gooey s'mores on chilly nights?
It's super simple to use! Just fill the water reservoir, put your s'mores ingredients on the tray (up to two of them), and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds. The marshmallow and chocolate will heat at the same time — leaving you with one delicious treat.
Promising review: "This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I'm glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s'mores. They're done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no cleanup. The marshmallow doesn't melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done." —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $12.68.
10. Or a pack of marshmallow-roasting sticks because these skewers conveniently telescope out to a longer length — keeping little fingers socially distanced from the firepit.
Reviewers say these have very sharp ends, so please supervise the kids.
Promising review: "These roasting sticks are SO COOL. Unlike my last set, these telescope out from a compact pack to long sturdy sticks for roasting which keeps kids back away from the flames while roasting hot dogs or marshmallows and make packing up easy. The wooden handles are sturdy and give kids and adults a good grip on their stick. The colored handles also end the 'that's mine' fights. I like that I can turn my food with a dial for even roasting. The polished fork tines are easy to clean and come with rubber tips for safe handling. These roasting sticks are innovative and add an upscale touch to backyard fun." —MamaBear
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $14.95.
11. A three-pack of s'mores-flavored ChapSticks in fall flavors so sweet you won't have to keep reminding your kids to apply these. The only downside is these are yummy enough to eat, so they won't be able to resist licking them off their lips.
Each set comes with three flavors: Milk Chocolate, Marshmallow, and Graham Cracker.
Promising review: "My mom and I are ChapStick fans, so I bought us both a pack of these. The marshmallow is clear, the chocolate is brown, and the graham cracker is tan. The color isn’t too extreme, but it will leave a little bit of tint on your lips. The flavors are DELICIOUS. Graham cracker reminds me of Golden Grahams cereal and chocolate is just perfect. I love the marshmallow best because it tastes slightly toasted." —Elle Ardee
Get it from Amazon for $3.14.
12. And an organic beeswax lip balm made with coconut oil and shea, mango and cocoa butters to alleviate dry lips. Plus, they come in scrumptious pumpkin spice latte and caramel apple flavors *AND* in compostable packaging that won't end up in the landfill.
Happy Plant Oils is a small biz based in Upper Lake, California that specializes in organic, natural and eco-friendly skincare products.
Promising review: "My daughter LOVES the bubblegum flavor! Smells exactly like bubble yum! This is the best lip balm we have ever used. Thank you!" —Jennifer
13. A lighted garland of fall leaves that'll make adding a warm, festive touch to a kid's room almost too easy. Just hang on a bed, wall or shelf and — boom! — you're done.
14. Or a felt pumpkin garland to add whimsical autumn vibes to any corner of your home and make your kids exclaim, "It FINALLY feels like fall."
Matthew and Mae is a small biz based in Perrysburg, Ohio, owned by a mom of two, that specializes in unique felt ball garlands and nursery mobiles.
The garland is about 4 ft. long and comes with 15 balls and 2 pumpkins.
Promising review: "Really cute! I wanted a felt garland that would span fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving, and this fit the bill. Very well made and exactly as promised." —Jacqueline Bowers
15. A color-your-own haunted castle playhouse because it'll fill a rainy day with creative shenanigans. An ideal solution for parents tired of listening to cries of "I'm bored" 500 times, while stuck inside with the kiddos.
16. And a magnetic apple tree toy that'll help develop your child's fine motor skills, while they use the scissor tongs to "pick" apples off of the tree and sort the different colored fruit into boxes. Just in time for getting them jazzed to visit a real orchard!
Promising review: "As a pediatric OT and toddler mama, I can't rave enough about this apple picking game! It offers so many developmental skills from bilateral coordination, color matching, grading force, and so much more. There are many ways to adapt it for younger kids (my 2-year-old loves playing this) all the way up to kindergarteners. Not only that, the quality of the product is great." —The OT Butterfly
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
17. A pair of fuzzy Sesame Street Elmo slippers guaranteed to make any fan squeal with joy and keep their tiny toes toasty all season long. The only downside is they'll wanna sleep with these on!
Promising review: "Ridiculously cute and cozy! These are the cutest and my 2-year-old is over the moon for them. She's able to put them on and take them off herself and will often bring her foot to eye level so she can stare right into Elmo's eyes, which is endearing in person but sounds kind of creepy when I type it out. Soft and warm with a nice soft sole so she can wear them to bed comfortably, great bedroom slipper!" —Abitha
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in toddler sizes 3-10 and in eight styles).
18. A three-pack of Frida Baby vapor bath bombs to take back to school sniffles season from miserable to delightful. These are made with organic eucalyptus and lavender essential oils for a ~fizztastic~ aromatic bath time that can help clear those sinuses right up.
Safe for babes 3+ months.
Promising review: "A must-have for sick days! I will never not have these on hand again!! They are amazing! The smell is not overwhelming, and I love that they are natural and safe. The perfect way to sooth our little ones and help them breathe better when they are sick. Also, my 6-year-old finds it to be soooo exciting throwing bath bombs in the water, which is really fun. Frida Baby saves the day once again!" —KayLynne Kroshus
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $7.97.
19. A spooky cute glow-in-the-dark blanket perfect for helping set the mood for curling up on the couch for scary movie marathons.
Promising review: "My new favorite blanket! I am a blanket person, I love collecting soft blankets and this is the softest one that I have! I love the fact that it glows in the dark, that's what sold me on this blanket, however I didn't expect it to also be as soft and cozy as it is! Perfect size to snuggle up with my baby (1-year-old) on a crisp fall evening! It's bigger than I thought it would be but I'm a pretty short person, it covers me well. I had been looking for a Halloween blanket and this one is adorable and exactly what I was looking for, not too thick not too thin! I know this is a Halloween blanket but I'll definitely be using it all year!" —Meg Wellman
Promising review: "My 4-year-old grandson is Halloween-obsessed and he LOVED this blanket. This granny forgot to ‘charge’ it with light so I went out to the car, turned on the beams and let it ‘charge’ that way…it lasted all through the night!!" —Pamala Davis
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (available in six styles).
20. A nature craft kit that'll encourage the whole fam to head outdoors and collect leaves to make their own unique autumn-inspired creations. Memories made!
The fall pack includes aa scavenger hunt + an adhesive pumpkin and two adhesive acorns made out of heavy duty card stock. FYI, simply peel off the orange film to expose the adhesive. The adhesive is strong enough to hold small rocks, shells + pinecones yet gentle enough for children to use.
Sprouting Minds is a small biz based in Michigan, owned by a mom of two, that specializes in simple crafts that encourage families to spend time together in nature.
Promising review: "My son LOVED this and so did I because I didn’t have to take any glue or supplies outside. Makes it SO easy on adults with little kids. 10/10 recommend!" —Lindsey Brown
21. A Totes kid's umbrella because it'll keep kiddos completely covered during outdoor adventures thanks to it's ~dome-like shape~ *and* also let them see raindrops that keep falling on their head through the clear plastic. It has thousands of 5-star reviews for a reason!
Promising review: "Truly the best child umbrella out there, and now two years later I am buying one for my second child. My first grader can carry this umbrella and it not only protects himself, but also his backpack in the rain. It also withstands a ton of wind, and is easy to open and close for a child. I wish I had one of these for myself, bc unlike other umbrellas this one will not turn inside out with wind and is soo easy to open and close. Also the plastic is thick and withstands 'child behavior'." —Sarah Pearlman
Get it from Amazon for $22.54 (availab