25 Things Reviewers Swear By For Trips To Disney
I pinky promise these are full of pixie dust.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of cooling towels that'll feel like a *chilly slice of heaven* when you're dealing with overheated kiddos, dripping Mickey ice cream bars and those loooong lines.
2. A Neutrogena SPF 70 sunscreen stick to keep you protected (mess-free!), even as you stand in the hot sun for hours because your little princess has her heart set on meeting Elsa in front of the Royal Sommerhus at Epcot.
3. A backpack that folds into a small pocket — reviewers call it ~the perfect Disney bag~ because it's lightweight, roomy and water-resistant so your belongings won't get soaked in a downpour or on Splash Mountain (hello, front row!).
4. A pack of metallic drawstring backpacks perfect for both kids and adults to add a dash of cuteness to your #disneyootd.
5. A set of mommy and baby matching ear headbands because who can resist a twinning opportunity with their *Minnie-me?*
6. A pair of flip-flops literally made from yoga mats with more than 16,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that are so comfy they'll feel like heaven on your feet *and* so cushioned they'll support you as you walk ALL.DAY.LONG (I mean, this reviewer went hiking in these!). Bye bye achy feet.
7. A hands-free portable neck fan that's USB rechargeable, comes with three speeds and also lights up, making it a majorly ~cool~ Disney accessory that your kids will want to steal.
8. Or a stroller fan with bendable foam legs that'll wrap around a stroller, car seat or pretty much anything to keep your little munchkin cool as a cucumber, even when you're melting in the Florida heat.
9. A mini freezable snack box with built-in cooling technology that you can clip onto your purse, stroller or backpack to keep healthy options handy after your kids crash from a *Dole Whip sugar high.*
10. A pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if your potty-trained toddler loves to get their hands ~all over~ gross seats (and yes, they had to use the restroom when it was *finally* your turn to ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant.)
11. A UPF 50+ kids' sun hat with a wide brim and neck flap to provide more than adequate shade during your Disney adventures and secretly make you wish for an adult version.
12. And a Mickey or Minnie embroidered baseball cap with a breathable mesh lining and an adjustable leather strap that'll help step up your Cinderella Castle selfie game.
14. A super compact stroller that easily folds into a small handbag and weighs under 12 pounds — making travel on a plane, tram, bus, boat or monorail feel like a fairytale.
15. An *adorable* backpack with leash to keep your overexcited little sprinter from getting lost in the crowds (No judgment here!)
16. A practical yet chic Herschel fanny pack that'll get you through security check in seconds, stay put on rides, keep your phone within reach, and leave your hands free to pick up your little ones. 'Nuff said.
17. A Minnie Mouse themed iPhone case with lanyard to ~hang around your neck~ — because more than 6,000 cellphones on average are lost at Disney World every year, ruining *far too many trips.*
18. Matching tees that'll not only help you keep track of your entire squad in the large crowds but will also make your pictures ~even more magical~ at the Magic Kingdom.
19. A stroller cover to keep your little one dry just in case you're caught in a rainstorm en route to Fantasyland.
20. An insulated water bottle with a built-in filter that'll save you from buying overpriced bottled water and make Florida tap water taste...er...less swampy.
21. A waterproof wet bag perfect for toting wet swimsuits, dirty diapers and soiled clothes that inevitably pile up after a day of sun and fun.
22. An an anti-blister balm that'll totally be worth it after you hit 10,000+ steps a day on your Fitbit touring the parks (aka chasing after your kids).
23. A customized Starbucks cup so you can get the sparkly caffeine infusion you need to scream like a banshee on Space Mountain.
24. Electrolyte powder packets to save you from dehydration after you've indulged a little too much while ~drinking around the world~ at Epcot.
25. A personalized autograph book that'll make your precious gal feel like royalty as she collects autographs from her fave characters.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.