37 Things Parent Reviewers Have Said Are "Must-Haves"
A bestselling cradle cap system, viral TikTok toothbrush holder, silicone training cup designed for little hands and more. BRB, adding these to my cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Fridababy three-step cradle cap system with 13,000 5-star (!!!) reviews for any parent looking for an all-in-one remedy. Just use the foam sponge to lather up baby's head, then loosen the flakes by massaging with the gentle bristle brush and finally lift flakes ~oh so gently~ with the fine tooth comb.
2. A viral TikTok toothbrush holder and dispenser you'll regret not having bought sooner because it'll not only free up precious counter space but also keep your bathroom free of child-induced toothpaste messes.
3. A pack of brightly colored Crayola hand sanitizers that'll *actually* get reluctant kids excited about disinfecting their hands. (Don't worry parents, they dry clear just like any other sanitizer).
4. A pack of sink extenders to save your back the strain of hoisting your little one over the sink. Not to mention they'll love the independence of washing their hands all by themselves.
5. A pack of Munchkin burp cloths that are a cut above average burp cloths. These have built-in pockets for hot and cold packs to provide extra comfort to fussy babes when colic or fever hits.
6. A EZPZ silicone mini training cup and straw combo designed by a pediatric feeding specialist to teach toddlers to safely drink from an open cup and straw. It'll fit perfectly in chubby little hands (thanks to the weighted bottom) and make the transition from the bottle to the cup, well, eazy peazy.
7. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose cleaning paste so you don't need to go into full panic mode when your child dabbles in impressionist scribbles all over your walls. Need proof that it really works? Look at how effectively it buffed away Sharpie marks, leaving this wall looking ahhmazingly pristine.
8. A coconut and shea butter kids conditioning detangler with 9,500 5-star reviews (!!!) raving that it's the BEST STUFF ON THE PLANET. Just a few spritzes will combat hair woes — from making knots vanish after a swim to taming frizz when humidity is *through the roof*.
9. A pack of laminated math posters you can hang up on the wall to make homework visually engaging (and a lot less painful). Perfect for elementary through middle school ages.
10. And a Melissa & Doug magnetic calendar that'll teach your preschooler the days of the week, months and the weather in a hands-on, interactive way. They'll jump out of bed eagerly to update it every morning.
11. A clever sight word Bingo game; if you've ever asked yourself, "How do I take the frustration out of learning sight words and make it FUN?" then this game is for you.
12. A Carter's baby sherpa hoodie with ears for keeping your babe warm and cozy as temps start to dip. *Me, looking at my little snow bunny, feeling my heart melting.*
13. An ingenious portable vibrating pad you can tuck in a crib mattress, bassinet, car seat, or stroller to create gentle vibrations to help your munchkin drift off just about anywhere. No more driving desperately around the block playing CoComelon's "Yes Yes Bedtime Song" on repeat to get them to sleep.
14. And a pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if your potty-trained toddler loves to get their hands ALL OVER gross public restroom seats.
15. A waterproof potty training watch that looks like an Apple Watch but exists for the sole purpose of reminding toddlers or preschoolers to use the toilet on the reg. Before you know it, they'll be excitedly yelling “potty time" when the alarm goes off. *What a time to be alive!*
16. A pack of reward punch cards to provide positive reinforcement each time they clean the room or finish their homework *and* to motivate them to keep up the good work to earn a prize. A little bribery never hurt anyone...right?
17. A sunrise simulation alarm clock for anyone whose toddler or teen finds it *physically impossible* to get out of bed now that later sunrises are causing dark, dreary days outside. This clock will wake them up with gradual lighting and zen nature sounds instead of jarring them out of sleep.
18. A car baby monitor to provide a crystal-clear view of your bub from the dashboard. A game changer for anyone who is fully aware of how painful it is to readjust a back-seat mirror or pull over to check on a crying baby at every stoplight.
19. And if you have older kids, a pair of kick mats so you don't have to worry about car seats being wrecked by muddy shoe prints — thanks to your future Tae Kwon Do champs.
20. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with flexible flaps that'll allow easy access for little hands BUT prevent Cheerios from *flying everywhere*. Not having to clean your toddler's trail of snacks? These deserve a gold medal, if you ask me.
21. A sturdy step stool with a grippy surface and slip resistant rubber feet to give your toddler a confident boost when they're going through the "I can do it all by myself" phase (without you having to worry about falls 😨).
22. A detangling brush that'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
23. A sleek touchless forehead thermometer with a built-in sensor that measures in seconds. Added bonus: You can take your baby's temperature while they're sleeping.
24. A bug bite suction tool invented by a mom that's worth the Shark Tank hype. This ingenious device sucks out all kinds of bug bites, instantly relieving itching and swelling, so your kids aren't left scratching.
25. Speaking of Shark Tank products, a nifty car seat buckle release tool so you don't have to sacrifice your nails to unbuckle your child's seatbelt. Am I the only one who gets irrationally annoyed when it takes approx. one million tries to get them free?
26. Handy as heck Pedialyte electrolyte powder packets to grab at a moment's notice if the kids are dehydrated after a bout of stomach flu or even sports practice (works wonders for grownup hangovers too).
27. A cult-favorite stain remover especially great for stubborn stains like grass, oil, or blood. You can count on on this concentrated spot treatment to make messes from your kids' disappear.
28. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smucker's Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
29. A kids' travel table that comes with a tablet viewing stand, a cup holder, a dry-erase board that doubles as an eating tray, and storage pockets for pens and toys — literally everything your kids need to prevent the inevitable cries of "Are we there yet?"
30. A bath toy organizer with 8,500 5-star reviews (!!!) that reviewers swear will actually stick to your wall, tidy your bathtub, and keep toys dry and within arm's reach. What more could you ask for?
Promising review: "For the price, this thing is unbeatable! The suction cups have held tight to the shower wall since I installed this stuff. It holds all my kid's toys and allows the water to run off of them to prevent mold. I think this is a must-have for bath-time organization!"—internalburn
Get it from Amazon for $9.98+ (available in two sizes and pre-stocked with toys or by itself).
31. An inexpensive portable white noise machine that'll drown out noises lulling your baby to sleep in unfamiliar places with calming, spa-like sounds. It has thousands of 5-star reviews for a reason (adults swear by it too!)
32. A soothing shampoo scalp massager to exfoliate your tiny human's scalp so they don't have to suffer all the itchy, flaky dryness that tends to rears its ugly *head* as the days get colder.
33. A pair of fleece booties that'll do a marvelous job of staying on and keeping your little bub's feet toasty all winter long. The best part? The grippy bottoms will ensure they don't go slipping and sliding on hardwood floors.
34. A scavenger hunt to help you entice bored toddlers away from the iPad and send them on a mission to discover *treasure* AKA toys, books, clothing, furniture and other objects around the house.
35. A snack spinner for enticing even the pickiest of eaters to add more foods to their *rotation* at home or on the go.
36. A carpet deep-cleaning solution that reviewers say will give your regular Bissell solution a run for its money and leave your carpets so ~pristine,~ it won't feel like tiny humans actually live there.
37. An OmieBox aka a bento box with a thermos insert because you're fed up of your kids complaining about cold lunches. Now you can pack soup, sides, and a treat — all in one convenient container.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.