We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of 16 Dermal sheet masks containing collagen and vitamin E that'll leave your skin hydrated and luminous. Perfect for an at-home spa day when you're in the mood for a little R&R. You deserve it, mama!
This combo pack include 16 varieties, including aloe, herb, aqua, charcoal, pearl, platinum, snail, hyaluronate, cucumber, green tea, gold, Q10, white, vitamin, royal jelly, and more.
Promising review: "Um...YES!! These masks are what I've been looking for and the variety is great. So glad I found these. Look forward to having my little spa time after putting my daughter to sleep every night. Can totally tell the difference in my skin after using these for three days." —Nette
Promising review: "These sheet masks are legit. I use one every night, it has been week one and my skin has never looked better! I haven’t had the confidence to step out without foundation in a while. After using these sheet masks consistently I actually want to go out without foundation. My skin feels smooth, it looks soft, clear, bright, and glows! Not only does it work on me but my mom has been using them with me and there has been obvious improvement in her skin texture. After washing my face at night with a mild face wash, I slap one of these babies on for 30 min and remove the sheet. Massage the extra essence into my skin and neck and I wake up with dewy, soft, supple, and glowing skin. I just rinse my face with water — which I used to have to do a mild face wash before and don’t even need any moisturizer. My skin stays moisturized all day. I can’t live without these now. The price is so worth it for the results." —Amy Sanchez
Get them from Amazon for $11.59.
2. A sturdy, adjustable bamboo bath caddy, because if you're going to hide in the tub, it might as well be as luxe as possible. Enjoy your glass of wine, book, or movie (at least until they find you).
3. A exfoliating soap bar made with green tea and willow bark extracts that works up an amaaazing lather to buff away unwanted dead skin. Plus, if it can make the reviewer below smell fresh and woodsy after a 12-hour shift, imagine what it could do for you.
4. A heavenly soy candle you can light after you've finally managed to put the kids to bed (after a whirlwind of tantrums and tears). Inhale deeply and, like the name suggests, let the *peace and tranquility* wash over you.
5. Or a ~limited-release~ cyprus-scented candle so you can stay calm and centered if Mercury retrograde is causing your 4-year-old to have, um, mercurial mood swings. *Me, repeating to myself, "this too shall pass."*
6. A reversible, wearable blanket, basically a giant hoodie you can curl up in to go into full cocoon mode on the couch — so your fam knows not to disturb you, unless that means handing you a glass of your favorite vino.
7. A natural spicy jalapeño margarita mix handcrafted in small batches with fresh jalapenos, key lime juice, and raw blue agave nectar (no artificial junk in sight!) so you can take a mental vacay to Tulum without leaving your kitchen.
8. An artificial succulent plant diffuser that'll sneak in nature and aromatic mists into your home office to soothe away the stress of Zoom meetings while wrangling your tiny humans.
9. A water bottle with time markers if daily water intake has slipped low on your list of priorities. This ingenious bottle will keep you accountable and chugging away like a camel. (Prettty ironic considering you nag the kiddos to stay hydrated all day long).
10. A Zombie Pack for days when you feel like one but don't want to look like one. This lifting, pore-tightening mask works intensely to rejuvenate your skin and give you a just-came-out-of-the-spa glow.
Promising review: "I’ll be honest. I don’t write reviews very often. Today was especially a hard day working from home, not sleeping last night, an 18-month-old and a 3-year-old. I was feeling beat! My skin was sure showing the stress. I had LOW expectations — no way this could make me feel better but I decided to treat myself at least a little. Well, was I in for a BIG surprise! I was FaceTiming my mom, also my BFF, during the tightening. I sure was scared, we both thought this would be perfect for a Halloween night! LOL! But as soon as I rinsed it off... WOW! My mom was asking all about it! She will try it too! LOL! I will surely continue using it! Please leave this awesome product at this awesome price! Greatly appreciated by tired mommies like me!! Gracias!!" —TAYD3
Get a set of eight masks from Amazon for $30.93 (available in three varieties).
11. A massage oil with 17,000 5-star reviews with a blend of arnica, lavender, and chamomile essential oils that'll melt right into sore muscles — giving aching backs and tired feet much needed relief after a long day spent chasing endlessly energetic littles.
12. A vibrating cushion with heat to ease the tension in your neck and back and make the everyday commute to work or dropping the kids to school a lot more tolerable.
13. A soothing shampoo massager that'll give your scalp an invigorating deep-clean experience of your dreams.
14. Beautiful empowerment cards to help new parents give themselves some grace during the magical yet exhausting postpartum months and beyond — grab a sweet reminder like, "I give myself permission to rest" and "I practice patience with myself."
15. An ice roller that'll feel sooooo heavenly as it de-puffs and wakes up your tired eyes that you might (...might) forget you were up until 4 a.m with a teething toddler.
Reviewers say this is also great for helping to relieve tension and sinus headaches. Stick it in the freezer and roll over your face to experience bliss.
Promising review: "It's great for a new mom to help with those tired eyes. It works on the puffy eyes and mild headache. This has become part of my morning routines several days a week and you can't beat the price." —LauraD
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in eight colors).
16. A roll-on Migraine Stick made with a combo of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to rub on your temples after too much screen time (IDK what sucks more, spreadsheets or CoComelon). This bad boy works fast to zap pounding headaches.
17. A set of 12 handcrafted bath bombs for a decadent soaking sesh that'll leave your skin moisturized beyond belief with natural ingredients like shea and cocoa butters. The best part? The subtle tropical scents linger long after your bath.
18. Or, if a bath isn't doable, a pack of peppermint and eucalyptus oil shower steamers that'll instantly envelope you in a blissful aroma to make that feeling of being overwhelmed (not to mention the sinus headaches) evaporate into thin air.
19. And a pouch filled with eucalyptus and lavender for turning your shower into a spa-like experience so you can tune out that Monday to-do list.
20. An inexpensive massage gun reviewers say you *knead* in your life if you're looking for a next-level massage that'll get rid of painful knots without shelling out $100+ on a pricey gadget.
21. Lavinso Foot Exfoliation peeling masks to pamper dry, cracked feet with calluses. These will slough off all the dead skin to make your feet look as if you haven't neglected them for months (*cough* years).
22. A set of gold collagen masks to wear when you're beyond exhausted but stayed up late binge-watching Squid Game just to have some "me" time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.