39 Products To Make You Think, “Where Has This Been All My Parenting Life”
"Best. Purchase. EVER"
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of ingenious magnetic locks that don't require screwing into your cabinets. These install in seconds with tape to keep your curious tot from breaking into drawers. Bonus: They're hidden inside so they aren't eye sores.
2. A two-pack of LaVie Warming lactation massagers, a godsend for pumping parents. These pads provide heat and vibration to help not only cut down on pumping time but also clear clogged milk ducts.
3. A coconut and shea butter conditioning detangler with 10,000 5-star reviews (!!!) raving that it's the BEST STUFF ON THE PLANET. Just a few spritzes will combat hair woes — from making knots vanish after a swim to taming frizz when humidity is *through the roof*.
4. The Pink Stuff, a magical all-purpose cleaning paste so you don't need to go into full panic mode when lipstick (or Sharpie) marks mysteriously appear on your walls. (Good luck keeping the little Picassos out of your makeup bag though!)
5. A ~cute as can be~ 3D-printed foam soap dispenser attachment that'll create a magical Mickey shape out of pumped soap, basically ensuring that your kids become obsessed with washing their hands.
Mouse Delights 3D is a small biz based in Las Vegas, Nevada, that specializes in Disney-inspired 3D-printed accessories.
Promising review: "Super cute and very easy to use. My littles love Mickey and this makes hand washing that much more fun for them!" —Abby D
6. Or a grossly adorable Shrek-shaped toothpaste cap perfect for getting any toilet-humor-loving kiddo (and fully grown adults) to actually enjoy brushing their teeth.
7. A sight word Bingo game if you've ever asked yourself, "How do I take the frustration out of learning sight words and make it FUN?" then this game is for you.
8. A LeapFrog On-The-Go Story Pal because even though storytime with your munchkins is your absolute fave part of the day, some nights you can barely keep your eyes open. This cool new gadget will step in to bring stories to life.
9. A splurgy Owlet Monitor Duo, aka a smart sock and camera combo to easy new parent anxiety. The sock keeps tabs on your babe's vitals like heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep, raising an alarm if there's an issue. You can also watch your baby from your phone — saving you from multiple middle-of-the-night trips to the nursery to check on them.
10. And a Baby Shusher because even though it may seem ridiculous to buy a gadget that literally uses a human voice to make a shushing sound, it'll pay for itself when you no longer have to stay up until 2 a.m. exhausted from “shhh”ing repeatedly.
11. A bug bite suction tool invented by a mom that's worth the Shark Tank hype. This ingenious device sucks out all kinds of bug bites, instantly relieving itching and swelling, so your kids aren't left scratching.
12. A Melissa & Doug magnetic calendar that'll teach your preschooler the days of the week, months, and the weather in a hands-on, interactive way. They'll jump out of bed eagerly to update it every morning.
13. A pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if your potty-trained toddler loves to get their hands ALL OVER gross public restroom seats.
14. And a travel urinal that many reviewers were skeptical of initially but then become huge fans of when their child had multiple pee emergencies at not-the-most-convenient times on road trips.
15. A car baby monitor to provide a crystal-clear view of your bub from the dashboard. A game changer for anyone who is fully aware of how painful it is to pull over to check on a crying baby at every stoplight.
16. A machine washable coloring tablecloth for actually getting bored babes to sit still during mealtimes.
17. A drywall repair kit that'll work like a charm to patch up holes and dents if your kids have invented a game that involves hurling toys and watching them ricochet off the walls.
18. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smucker's Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
19. A pack of sink extenders to save your back the strain of hoisting your little one over the sink. Not to mention they'll love the independence of washing their hands all by themselves.
20. A detangling brush that'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
21. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk that'll let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋!
22. A cult-favorite stain remover especially great for stubborn stains like grass, oil, or blood. You can count on on this concentrated spot treatment to make messes from your kids' clothes disappear.
23. A sleek touchless forehead thermometer with a built-in sensor that measures in seconds. Added bonus: You can take your baby's temperature while they're sleeping.
24. A pack of soothing stick-on gel pads, a must have for cold and flu season. They're sized to fit kids' foreheads and will provide cooling relief for up to eight hours. Reviewers say these alleviate discomfort and help bring down a fever.
25. And comforting Frida Baby vapor drops with organic eucalyptus and lavender essential oils to plop in your bath or humidifier to relieve stuffiness and congestion and ~open up airways~ for a restful snooze.
26. A nonslip Montessori silicone place mat designed to help little ones develop some serious life skills through setting the table independently. It's also chemical free, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe.
27. A canvas growth chart so you can keep track of your munchkin's height (who is growing up waayyy too fast 😢) without marking up the walls. Reviewers love that it can be rolled up and stored away as a cute keepsake.
28. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with flexible flaps that'll allow easy access for little hands BUT prevent Cheerios from *flying everywhere*. Not having to clean your toddler's trail of snacks? These deserve a gold medal, if you ask me.
29. A viral TikTok toothbrush holder and dispenser you'll regret not having bought sooner because it'll not only free up precious counter space but also keep your bathroom free of child-induced toothpaste messes.
30. An InnyBin to challenge toddlers to plunk chunky shapes through the elastic bands into the cube and then pull them back out (all while fine-tuning motor skills!)
31. An anti-nail-biting pen because it tastes sooo awful it'll basically make your kiddos want to 🤮 at the very thought of biting their nails or sucking their thumb *ever again* (which is exactly the point).
32. An ingenious portable vibrating pad you can tuck in a crib mattress, bassinet, car seat, or stroller to create gentle vibrations to help your munchkin drift off just about anywhere. No more driving desperately around the block playing CoComelon's "Yes, Yes, Bedtime Song" on repeat to get them to sleep.
33. A Fridababy three-step cradle cap system with 13,000 5-star (!!!) reviews for any parent looking for an all-in-one remedy. Just use the foam sponge to lather up baby's head, then loosen the flakes by massaging with the gentle-bristle brush and finally lift flakes ~oh so gently~ with the fine-tooth comb.
34. A waterproof potty-training watch that exists for the sole purpose of reminding toddlers or preschoolers to use the toilet on the reg. Before you know it, they'll be excitedly yelling “potty time" when the alarm goes off. *What a time to be alive!*
35. A pair of kick mats so you don't have to worry about car seats being wrecked by muddy shoe prints — thanks to your future tae kwon do champs.
36. A fizzy toilet-cleaning bomb to make cleaning a funky-smelling kid's bathroom the least painful experience possible. Simply plop in the bowl and watch the fizzing action dissolve all the grime (bonus points if you can convince your teens to do it themselves).
37. A pack of laminated math posters you can hang up on the wall to make homework visually engaging (and a lot less painful). Perfect for elementary through middle school ages.
38. A Melissa & Doug activity book with a pair of safe scissors to channel their (*cough* destructive) energy into a creative activity that'll put their fine motor skills to the test.
39. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair so your little one's curls are restored to their former glory once more! It's also free from any toxic stuff including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.