We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A TikTok-famous grape cutter because is there anything more ridiculously time consuming than quartering grapes every day for your little one? This cool device will do it at lightning speed and help reduce the risk of choking at mealtimes — whether at home or at school.
Promising review: "Who buys a grape cutter? Well, a working mom with a toddler! This makes lunch prep so quick and easy!! I recommend to every mom I meet!! 🤗" —Danielle
Promising review: "A mama’s best friend!! This makes my life so much easier, eases my mind sending grapes in my kids’ lunch, and saves me so much time!!" —Kaitlin
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
2. A value pack of reusable 500+ puffy stickers that'll come in handy when your brain is fried and you've run out of ideas to keep your busy toddler entertained. Plus, they're easy for little ones to peel, stick...and restick all by themselves.
The stickers feature letters, numbers, vehicles, butterflies, deep-sea life, animals, fish, dinosaurs, and more.
Promising review: "My 3 1/2 year old and 22 month old can get the stickers off by themselves. They stick fairly well but can be lifted if necessary. I dump these out with paper and colored pencils, and it entertains them for a while. Sweet bliss." —Dani AS
Get a pack of 20 sheets from Amazon for $7.99.
3. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk that'll let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋! (You can even store leftover batter in the bottle and pop it in the fridge for a time-saving weekday breakfast!)
Promising review: "LOVE IT! I read through the reviews before buying this and wasn’t sure it was gonna be what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised! This is perfect! I wanted to make life easier on school days and this really does the trick! Super easy to use. Goes right in the dishwasher." —Veronica
Get it from Amazon for $14.59.
4. A no-scrub Wet & Forget cleaner for anyone who hates — repeat, HATES — cleaning showers every day. Just spray this weekly to keep the entire fam's showers and tubs free of mildew and soap scum buildup. Boom done!
Promising review: "This stuff is a lifesaver. Life is tremendously busy with kids and cleaning the shower is at the bottom of the list. I bought this due to pure frustration and disgust of my shower and it has turned it around in a weekend. You literally spray it and forget it and just with that little effort, I have a clean shower!! Also great for glass doors. It cleaned everything! Love it!" —Amanda Nichols
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
5. A pack of silicone pouch lids because you're fed up of your little ones squeezing pouches all over themselves, and on your rugs and couches, tbh. This clever lid boasts a flow-control valve that prevents spills, but still lets them suck on it. Say goodbye to cleaning messes all day long!
ChooMee is a small biz based in Northern California, owned by a mom, that specializes in innovative products that solve everyday feeding challenges.
Promising review: "Are you tired of your infant squeezing their food pouches all over themselves? The floor? And most importantly your nice dress shirt as you're trying to leave the house in the morning and you're already running late for work and no matter how many breakfast burritos from Whataburger you bring into the office your boss is going to kill you for being late again?! Not saying that would happen to me, maybe you but not me. Why? Because I bought these little puppies before that could ever happen. The one way valve saves the day. And even my manly, manicured, buttery soft hands can't squeeze hard enough to get a drop out. Save your shirts and your jobs. Buy these tops!" —Joshua Mueller
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five color combos).
6. A clever sight word Bingo game; if you've ever asked yourself, "How do I take the frustration out of learning sight words and make it FUN?" then this game is for you.
The set comes with 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards, and a storage box. This version is a fun twist on the classic, but instead of calling out numbers, the leader calls out words (there are 46 most-used words), players search their cards for a match and place a red chip on the match. Once a player has covered the spaces on their card needed to win, they call BINGO!
Promising review: "My kids love this game! We play once a week and it definitely helps them learn their sight words and reading for them has become a lot easier. There are a ton of cards to play on and even if you’re not playing bingo you can use the cards as flash cards! Best game ever made! It’s definitely worth the money!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.08.
7. A bestselling Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy with catchy, classical melodies (by Mozart, Vivaldi, and other masters) and twinkling lights that any parent will tell you is their secret weapon to immediately calm down a fussy baby.
Promising review: "Magical toy. This little musical toy must have! My 18-month-old is still using it a lot. He loves it so much that we ended up buying the second one for him so he can have it at home and in the car. This toy really calms him down and keeps him busy. I don't now why but that toy always works if he is fussy and don't want to go in to his car seat. I notice it helps even when he is crying and nothing else is helping. So, make your life easier by having that little helper!!!" —J.R.customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.86.
8. A pack of sink extenders you can install on any faucet to enable your little one to finally reach the water all by themselves *and* to save your back the strain of hoisting them over the sink.
Promising review: "Must have for toddlers and small children! LOVE this! My 1- and 3-year-old love washing their hands now and my back gets a nice break. Adding the faucet extenders and a stepstool to our bed time/morning routine has been a godsend. Great bargain for the price." —TeaBea21
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $10.95.
9. And a pack of ingenious light switch extenders with an easy-to-grab moon-shaped handle so kiddos can turn the lights on and off ~all by themselves.~ The best part? These glow in the dark.
10. A pack of stick-on fever indicators that'll come in handy during cold and flu season. Simply stick the bug on their head and it'll change color to indicate temp letting you monitor your child's fever for up to 48 hours.
It goes without saying that these stickers aren't a replacement for a thermometer. But, if your kid has a temp, these will help you keep track of whether their fever is spiking or going down.
Promising review: "As a new Mom, I can assure you these things are A MUST! I used to take my sons temperature the old fashion way, and he'd kick and scream and I could never get an accurate temperature. I came across these stickers and they have made sick time at my house so much easier. It's just a great product because I can look at anytime and get an accurate temperature. If you're a Mom like me, you're wanting to take temperatures every 30 minutes, and using a thermometer to do that just doesn't work with a grouchy baby." —Matt
Get eight stickers from Amazon for $6.68.
11. A set of satisfying tempera paint sticks so you can encourage your little Picassos to paint — without worrying about the mess. These feel like you're painting with rich, creamy lipsticks, but dry very quickly. (Btw, my toddler is OBSESSED with these and uses them literally every day.)
Promising review: "My 2-year-old LOVES to do arts and crafts but momma does not love the mess that normally goes along with. These allow my LO to get her "arts on" without my stress level rising. The caps are easy enough for her little hands to work without them being too flimsy (they stay on when not in use). The tubes are also easy enough for little hands to twist on their own ... so no "mom help!" every 30 seconds. The paint also dries quickly so we now avoid the "painted" shirt cuff issue. The colors are really vibrant too! So far we've used these on multiple different textures and so far we haven't found a surface the paint wont glide right on to. We love these and keep the playroom fully stocked! A must for every kiddo (or adult) who love being creative." —godsnmortals
Get a pack of 24 pens from Amazon for $21.41+ (also available in larger quantities).
12. A cult-favorite stain remover that'll knock out stubborn stains like grass, oil, or blood with practically ZERO effort. You can count on on this concentrated spot treatment to make messes from your kids's clothes disappear.
Promising review: "Seriously? The best stain remover EVER! Ok y’all. So. I have 4 kids (22, 19, 19, 17), three of whom play baseball. I also have 4 dogs (2, 4, 4, 14). I also have a husband who gets something on his clothes EVERY time he eats, drinks, or just walks through the house. ANYWHO. Needless to say we have lots of stains on clothing, carpeting, rugs, you name it. I consider myself to be a stain remover master (my kids’ friends will bring stuff by for me to clean) and I was pretty good (elbow grease and persistence are key). Well, I got Grandmas stuff and I cannot believe how great it works - without the elbow grease and persistence! Just buy it. You’ll see!" —Lauren Ruffin
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $12.
13. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers your future self will thank you for for not having to hand your toddler snacks *one piece at a time* or constantly clean their trail of snacks. They'll allow easy access for little hands but prevent Cheerios from flying everywhere.
Promising review: "Have made my life slightly easier. I got these for my twins to eat their cereal. Usually when you give them a bowl of dry cereal they dump it and eat it off the floor. This has helped big time. One girl has perfected it, the other still grabs handfuls and drops half, but it's still way better than an entire bowl of cereal in the floor." —Aisha
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.95 (available in two color combos).
14. A pack of toilet seat covers to have on hand if your potty-trained toddler loves to get their hands ALL OVER gross public restroom seats.
15. A Tushbaby hip carrier that'll prevent back strain and do all the heavy lifting if you need to hold a baby or toddler for long periods of time. The best part? It has a ton of storage pockets for your snacks, phone, wallet, and more!
It's recommended for children between 8 and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face.
Tushbaby is a small biz run by three California mamas and specializes in products that bringing a little more ease to everyday parenting life.
See why this mama calls the Tushbaby "the best invention for parents of young children" on TikTok.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weighs around 30–35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $84.99.
16. A viral TikTok toothbrush holder and dispenser for literally squeezing toothpaste on your child's brush for you and saving you from having to wipe down toothpaste-smeared counters.
This bad boy includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "Love this! Makes brushing teeth with kids much easier. No more messes and don’t have to worry about them putting too much on their toothbrush it does get messy inside where the toothpaste comes out but it’s easy to clean just pop top off and rinse off. Makes life easier." —Danielle
Get it from Amazon for $18.77+ (available in three colors).
17. A set of kid-safe plastic knives so you can enlist your mini sous chef's help with dinner prep without worrying about hurt fingers. While these do a pretty decent job of chopping, they're not sharp enough to cause injuries.
Note: Children still need supervision while using them, of course.
Promising review: "My daughter always wants to help in the kitchen. This used to require a lot of attention and stress on my part. I got these knives and my life got easier. She practices her coordination skills and gets to help. I don’t have to hover and hold her hands while she cuts things up. We make meals together and I love it. She is happy! My daughter just turned 2 and these are easy for her to hold and handle in case other parents are curious about ages." —Britt WT
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95.
18. A detangling brush for gliding through knots to transform your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies and tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
Reviewers swear this brush works on all hair types: straight, wavy, or curly (from 3a–4c hair).
Promising review: "PSA to moms of children with wild tangly hair. This brush is amazing! It's usually a huge hassle for me to brush my daughter's hair because it tangles so easily. She says it hurts, I say deal with it, and then an epic battle ensues. I've had this brush for two days and it has made my life so much easier. It glides right through the knots, she says it doesn't hurt anymore, it doesn't cause as much breakage as a regular brush, and it makes her hair look soft and silky. I'm kinda hoping her hair tangles during her nap so I can use it again 😂😂😂" —Amy D.
Promising review: "The brush actually works very well with my daughter's hair. Makes a single dad's life much easier. :)" —Anonymous123
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in six colors and in two-packs).
19. And a leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair to restore your little one's curls to their former glory in no time to speed up your styling routine. The best part? It's free from any toxic stuff, including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy.
Promising review: "This is my favorite product for my daughter. It really moisturizes her curls. I love seeing how beautiful and bouncy her curls get. It make my life easier styling it. The scent is a plus also. Definitely recommend and I will be stocking up" —Girl_mom
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
20. A sunscreen applicator boasting a roll-on sponge so you no longer have to fight your kids to apply (and reapply!) sunscreen. Just fill the container with sunscreen of choice, and rub in the lotion using the sponge ring. It's the quick, mess-free solution you've been waiting for.
Check out how easy it is to apply sunscreen with this clever gadget in this TikTok.
Solar Buddies is a small biz based in the UK, founded by two moms, who set out to develop a product that would make applying sunscreen on kiddos easier.
Promising review: "I hesitated, but I originally saw this item on TikTok and knew it would make life SO MUCH easier when it comes to putting sunscreen on myself and my kids, and I have to say, I am NOT disappointed!! The sunscreen goes on so smoothly and evenly, and I feel like I will be saving so much sunscreen now that I'm not just squirting a huge glob in my hands and spending so much time trying to rub in a ridiculous amount into mine and my children's skin. My only regret with buying these is that I wish I would have bought a couple more so that I could have different ones for each of the sunscreens we use! But I will be recommending these to everyone!" —Carmen
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $23.98+ (available in four colors and in three-packs).