36 Products Parent Reviewers Say Deserve More Than 5 Stars
"I would give it 10 stars if I could."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Honest Company conditioning detangler with 30,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that works wonders on all hair types and leaves tresses smelling like orange Creamsicle. Just a few spritzes and....voila...no more knots! I mean, just look at how this stuff untangled this reviewer's "rat's nest."
2. And a Revlon hot air brush because you absolutely despise how long it takes to blow-dry and style your mane. This tool will give you a sleek, shiny salon-quality blowout in minutes so you can use that extra time to hide in the bathroom from your kids (Just kidding!)
3. A leakproof bento box with five compartments so you can finally pack the healthy, perfectly portioned lunches you've seen all over Instagram.
4. A pack of Melissa & Doug Reusable Water-Reveal Activity Pads aka a *godsend* in a car, plane, or restaurant. Just fill the pen with water and watch the kiddos color ~over and over.~ Who knew you could enjoy glass of wine without fearing a crayon explosion?
5. A two-in-one personalized backpack and lunchbox set they'll proudly show off on their first day back to daycare or kindergarten.
6. A moon lamp that'll emanate a warm glow and calming vibes to become a part of your kiddo's bedtime routine so they can literally say, Goodnight Moon.
7. Or a three-in-one night-light, sound machine and time-to-rise device you can control from your phone that basically sleep trains your night owls by letting you create custom light and sound programs in sync with bedtime, nap time and wake up routines — so they know when it's time to hit the sack and when it's OK to come running to your room.
8. A set of Bottle Bright tablets to dissolve those PREEEETTY disgusting stains and sludge left behind from coffee and sugary drinks in your hard-to-clean stainless-steel water bottles and travel mugs.
9. A game-changing diaper rash spray so your fingernails are never victimized again by that greasy, sticky paste. Reviewers say this mist ~works wonders~ on sore baby bottoms.
10. A nonslip portable potty seat perfect for families on the go that won't slip and slide under a wiggly child and ~folds so compact,~ you can practically fit it into a pocket.
11. Or a pack of six disposable urinals that'll save the day when you're on on a road trip, camping or hiking and there are no restrooms nearby (or, eww, they're too gross to use).
12. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer with a convenient built-in sponge applicator to erase dark circles and puffiness because you can't remember the last time you had a full night of sleep *and* because you're tired of hearing "you look tired."
13. A splurge-worthy bumper car that'll make you, so, so jealous as your little Kardashian cruises around the living room looking a bit too smug.
14. An over the door shoe organizer so versatile you can use this bad boy to store your family's ever-growing collection of Crocs, water bottles, sneakers, squishmallows — you name it!
15. An ~egg-ceptional~ rapid egg cooker to take the guesswork — and the dirty pans — out of your morning routine. No matter what type of eggs your ravenous teen requests (poached, hard-boiled, soft-boiled or scrambled) you can set it and forget it...until the timer goes off.
16. A weighted blanket that'll encapsulate your restless sleeper in a deep, calming hug to help them fall asleep...and *stay* asleep.
17. Or a snuggly mermaid tale blanket to transport any Ariel-loving kids in your life to a tropical island so they can live out their ~mermazing fantasies.~
18. An electric toothbrush set with a rinse cup and a sand timer that worked some unicorn magic on my toddler (who haaaated brushing her teeth). Now, she not only *volunteers* twice a day but also rinses after. I'd call that a win win.
19. A set of packing cubes perfect for keeping everyone's clothes separate, organized and wrinkle-free on vacay. Say ~bon voyage~ to messy jumbled suitcases.
20. A set of reusable ice packs that'll last ALL DAY LONG in scorching hot temps whether you're at a picnic or camping. Just trust the 14,000 reviewers who're wondering if this is some kind of arctic sorcery?
22. A TubShroom to catch the absurd amount of hair shed by your human or fur babies — and to save you the frustration of standing in ankle-deep water to shower because your drain is clogged *again.*
23. An inflatable water mat with floating foam fishies to cast a mesmerizing spell on your bubba — until they temporarily forget that they, um, detest tummy time.
24. An anti-blister balm that'll totally be worth it after you log 10,000+ steps a day on your Fitbit at Disney chasing after your kids.
25. A pack of cult status stain remover sprays capable of tackling the toughest stains — whether it's juice, spit up, or marinara sauce — so effectively it might make you say, "Whoa, what a difference."
26. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots to suck out all the yucky stuff and become your secret weapon to help your teen (or you) battle occasional breakouts or hormonal cystic acne.
27. A lasagna trio pan to help you rise to the challenge of catering to everyone's dietary needs — all at once — as only a Top Chef can.
28. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner and polish because you become irrationally irritated when your family members smear fingerprints ALL.OVER.THE.FRIDGE.
29. A pack of silicone spoons with a soft tip that'll make it easier for babies to scoop up food. It's also free of toxins, BPA, latex and phthalates — basically the equivalent of eating out of a freshly plucked leaf.
30. Or a pack of silicone baby bottles for any parent struggling to get their LO to take the bottle. These are designed to feel ~oh-so-natural~ enabling babies to latch on without a fuss.
31. And for the older kiddos, a pack of water bottles that automatically seal between sips so you can finally end your hunt for the perfect leak-proof cup. No more dealing with soaking wet backpacks or hard-to-clean straw contraptions.
32. A easy-to-apply SPF 70 suncreen stick because getting kids to sit still while you slather is an *impossible feat.* This stuff is specifically formulated to apply easily to wet skin (no need to towel-dry before reapplying) during water play — so, rest assured, your family will look like they've been indoors all summer.
33. An instant carpet stain remover that'll come to the rescue for those dreaded "oops" moments. Seriously, what is this magic it performed on this ketchup explosion?
34. Zarbee's Naturals Melatonin sleep gummies because despite your best efforts, bedtime escalates into a never-ending whirlwind of tantrums and tears until they *finally* fall asleep. Say goodbye to sleepless nights and hello to waking up well rested.
35. A hooded towel wrap to make your kids feel all warm and fuzzy outside *and* inside — whether they're currently obsessed with Baby Shark or Paw Patrol.
36. A soft foam ball pit with 300 balls that'll basically pay for itself after you've used it for a gazillion precious photoshoots with your posh tot. *Be still my heart.*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.