We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A snuggly Fisher-Price otter that actually "breathes" and has a heartbeat sound to soothe little ones to sleep. Perfect for those looong, tiring nights when your arms ache from holding them against your chest.
Promising review: "This truly has been a game changer for my baby’s sleeping routine. My baby falls sleep so much quicker (within 15 mins) than before and when she wakes up middle of night and crying, if I turn this on, she quickly fall back to sleep. I should have gotten this earlier. Best product I ever purchased on Amazon!" —Jina Kim
Get it from Amazon for $31.73 (available in four styles).
2. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair to help restore your little one's curls to their former glory once more! It's also free from any toxic stuff including parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy.
Promising review: "This stuff is the bomb!!! My daughters curls went from frizzy and lifeless to bouncy and moisturized! Her hair dries out very easily so I only wash it once a week, this leave in conditioner is a game changer for her refresh days! A major bonus is it smells amazing 💕." —Samantha
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (also available in a two-pack).
3. A bug bite suction tool invented by a mom that's worth the Shark Tank hype. This ingenious device sucks out all kinds of bug bites, instantly relieving itching and swelling, so your kids aren't left scratching.
Promising review: "This thing is amazing. It turns a week long battle with itching and pain from ant or mosquito bites, to only a couple hours. A lot of times after the first suction the itching goes away completely! This was a game changer for my son who gets eaten by mosquitoes even with bug spray on — now his bites go away quickly and he’s not scratching at them making them bleed etc. I am starting to buy these as gifts! Highly recommend especially for those with kids!!" —Sara Whitten
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
4. A pack of sink extenders you can install on any faucet to enable your little one to finally reach the water all by themselves *and* to save your back the strain of hoisting them over the sink.
Promising review: "So easy to use and a game changer for little ones. Doesn't allow water to go backwards. Can configure to ANY faucet head." —MTtummy
Promising review: "Must have for toddlers and small children! LOVE this! My 1- and 3-year-old love washing their hands now and my back gets a nice break. Adding the faucet extenders and a stepstool to our bed time/morning routine has been a godsend. Great bargain for the price." —TeaBea21
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $10.95.
5. A pack of silicone pouch lids that'll prevent your little ones from squeezing pouches all over themselves, and on your rugs and couches. This clever lid boasts a flow-control valve that prevents spills, but still lets them suck the purées.
ChooMee is a small biz based in Northern California, owned by a mom, that specializes in innovative products that solve everyday feeding challenges.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I bought two sets of them so I can keep some in our diaper bag (or in case we lose one). We use these every single day for our 12-month-old with her yogurt (Gogo squeeze) and her fruit and veggie pouches! Seriously, love them. We previously had yogurt/fruit all over because she would squeeze them. My husband accidentally stepped on the pouch with this on, and it still didn't squeeze out! Once your baby figures it out (ours did quickly), it's a game changer. I tried the pouch holders with the handles, but she just swung it around, and it still spilled out. This is what you want!" —Shem Slater
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five color combos).
6. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smuckers Uncrustables copycats at home without spending nearly $10 for a box. Prepare for your life to be *utterly butterly* changed.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $15.96.
7. The Pink Stuff, a magical all-purpose cleaning paste so you don't need to go into full panic mode when lipstick (or Sharpie) marks mysteriously appear on your walls. (Good luck keeping the little Picassos out of your makeup bag though!)
Promising review: "GAME CHANGER. This product is the super hero of cleaning products. If I have something I can’t get up/off my counter, wall, floor, literally anything and I’ve tried my other products and even essential oils or bleach.....the pink stuff gets the job done! AND it has ZERO chemicals. So, I don’t worry about it touching my hands on accident or my kids helping or toxic fumes. Cleaning my oven got way easier with this. I don’t normally write reviews, but the pink stuff is so amazing! You need this product!" —Shah Family
Get it from Amazon for $5.97+ (also available in a two-pack and three-pack).
8. Bob Books, Set 1: Beginning Readers created by a preschool teacher for kiddos taking their very first steps into reading. The stories start with simple three-letter words and gradually build in difficulty so readers can take that leap from sounding out words to be able to confidently say, “I read the whole book!”
9. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk that'll let you whip up a batch of pancakes at lightning speed on hectic mornings — no separate mixing bowl, messy spoons, or batter-coated countertops. Simply add your ingredients, shake, and pour from the spout. Breakfast's ready 😋!
(You can even store leftover batter in the bottle and pop it in the fridge for a time-saving weekday breakfast!)
Promising review: "Game changer! I wish I knew above this years ago. It makes pouring waffles and pancake batter fun and a quick clean-up. No mess, no spills. I'll never use a bowl again." —LuckyV
Promising review: "This is the best breakfast invention after the waffle maker. LOVE IT! As someone who makes pancakes or waffles three to four times a week (my kids are pretty spoiled, but breakfast is key to getting through the first part of the school day), this is the easiest and fastest way to get that done. I just add everything to the bottle, shake, and pour into the waffle maker or griddle. When I am done, just add some water, shake again, empty, and then place everything in the dishwasher." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.50.
10. A waterproof potty-training watch that exists for the sole purpose of reminding toddlers or preschoolers to use the toilet on the reg *so you don't have to*. Before you know it, they'll be excitedly yelling "potty time" when the alarm goes off.
You can preset intervals of 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 2 hours, and 3 hours. The watch has an inbuilt proximity sensor and only sounds alerts when it is worn so no need to turn it off at night. How smart is that?
Promising review: "Potty training GAME CHANGER. I’m so happy to have found something that helps my independent 3-year-old remember to potty. We had a significant regression on our hands and this has worked WONDERS for him! It’s easy to use and he loves the lights and music that play to remind him to potty. HIGHLY recommend if you’re struggling with potty training!" —Stephaney
Get it from Amazon for $26.95.
11. An LCD writing tablet for encouraging future Einsteins to practice their numbers and letters. Added bonus: They might even consider trading their iPad for this cool gadget.
Promising review: "This product has been a game changer for my toddlers. It has the allure of my cellphone but without any of the issues that come with giving your phone up to a child! The battery included is actually an extra battery as the tablet comes with the battery already installed. I highly recommend this tablet!'" —Lindsey Coyne
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A pack of toilet seat covers you'll be SO glad you decided to carry with you when you're out and about with your potty-trained toddler, who insists on getting their hands ALL OVER gross public restroom seats.
Promising review: "I love this product!! I got it for traveling with my 3-year-old and this was exactly what I needed. I was worried taking her on a plane and having her use all the public bathrooms at the airport and etc.. I will always take these with me moving forward! Quick, easy to use. Stick well so they aren’t sliding all over. Just throw it away once your done. Covers the toilet seat perfect with extra hanging over so she could hold on without touching the seat. Game changer! Highly recommend!" —Amanda
Get a pack of 24 covers from Amazon for $9.99.
13. A detangling brush that'll glide through knots to turn your kiddo's daily hair-brushing ordeal into a painless experience minus the *ouchies or tears* (for both of you). Just trust the 40,000+ people who gave it a 5-star review.
Reviewers swear this brush works on all hair types: straight, wavy, or curly (from 3a–4c hair).
Promising review: "Game changer!!! This is THE BEST for tangles! It’s way better than the Wet Brush, that is supposed to help with detangling wet hair. I have a daughter who, like many kids, get upset when you comb her hair after a bath and it pulls. I’ve tried so many different brushes and was thrilled to find this one!! I ended up buying one for me too. You can comb through with one swoop and NO TEARS!! Worth every penny!!" —Suzanne Olson
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in six colors).
14. A viral TikTok toothbrush holder and dispenser that'll free up precious counter space *and* also keep your bathroom free of child-induced toothpaste messes.
This bad boy includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "Game changer! Mad at myself for having not purchased this sooner. Keeps the counter clear, keeps the toothpaste mess to a minimum, and allows the toddler to independently prep his toothbrush (doubling down minimal mess). The pump dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste. The cups on top act as a convenient and functional space to hold all of our flossers. Magnetic cups work as a great resource for the kids to all rinse the sink out nicely after use. Couldn't recommend this enough." —Mike Allegrini
Promising review: "I bought this in hopes of having less toothpaste messes on my counter from my 6-year-old. This has been a game changer! Not only does he love using it but it keeps my counter clean and we don’t go through as much toothpaste!" —Ashley Jenkins
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
15. A machine-washable Tiny Twinkle full-sleeved bib because your messy eater tends to get covered head to toe in applesauce. This will provide more coverage than a regular ol' bib to save their clothes from food stains.
Tiny Twinkle is a small biz based in Phoenix, Arizona that creates high quality, safe products for babies, children and parents.
Promising review: "My son could win an award for being the messiest eater. I honestly don’t mind the mess but this bin is a whole game changer!! Clean up is quick and it’s easy to wash - toss in the washer and boom. It fastens well and fits my son perfectly. I love it!." —Autumn
Promising review: "Mealtime game changer. Completely covers my 14-month- old while she’s eating and saves her clothes from stains. Wish I had thought to look for this sooner." —Charles Hess
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in 14 colors and in two sizes).
16. A sleek touchless forehead thermometer with a built-in sensor that measures in seconds. Added bonus: You can take your baby's temperature while they're sleeping.
17. An easy-to-fold portable booster chair that conveniently folds up into its own little carry bag so you can take it pretty much anywhere — perfect for dining out or Grandma's house.
Recommended for ages 6 months–3 years.
Promising review: "Game changer. This is the coolest piece of baby gear I've seen in a long time. It is perfect for restaurant outings and everyone who sees it wants to know where it came from. My grandson loves it and we love that it's so portable. The little bag it comes in makes it so easy to take it everywhere. And I can't forget to mention the tray. It's so much more sanitary that having him eat from the restaurant table, since he doesn't use utensils yet. We can just put food on his tray and we know it's been properly cleaned. I haven't put the tray in the dishwasher yet, but clean it with hot soapy water." —Tricia R.
Promising review: "The BEST piece of baby gear I own!!!! It’s super easy to clean, super easy to fold, easy to take anywhere and everywhere. The fact it can stand alone or you can strap it down to a regular chair is a game changer at restaurants. Everywhere we go someone asks where we got it and how to buy it. Cannot recommend it enough. It is the BEST travel high chair." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.92 (available in two colors).
18. A gently weighted sleep sack aka a soft swaddle designed to feel like a calming, reassuring hand on your munchkin's chest to help them sleep longer, so you can *finally* get some rest too. 🙏😴
Promising review: "Well worth $$ if you value your sleep. This has been a game changer! Our newborn was waking up every two hours during the night, meaning mommy was getting sleep in about 1 hour increments. We ordered this and we’re now only getting up twice during the night to feed and he falls back asleep much faster. Definitely recommend!" —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $41.99 (available in sizes 0–24 months and 16 colors and prints).
19. A set of ingenious magnetic locks that don't require screwing into your cabinets. These install in seconds with tape to keep your curious tot from breaking into drawers. Bonus: They're hidden inside so they aren't eye sores.
The set comes with 12 locks (with strong 3M double-sided tape on the back) and two keys.
Promising review: "We have a toddler and have moved several times since she started getting into things. Every time I'm stuck installing child locks that require hardware or squeezing fingers into tight spots to operate. These are a huge improvement on every front. Install in moments, adhere wonderfully, and the magnet key is a game changer. Not to mention, the ability to disable the lock when you know you're going to be in and out of the cabinet for a bit. Can't recommend enough." —Jared
Get a set from Amazon for $33.99.