We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hi I'm Chandni! As a full-time parenting editor and a mom myself, I test toys, baby gear, and other useful parenting products every day. Trust me, no one loves a *legitimately good* bargain more than me. TLDR: If you're overwhelmed by all the choices on Amazon's Fall Prime Day, then this list is for you. I've waded through hundreds of deals to find the absolute best products to buy. And, don't forget to check back often as I'll keep adding my faves throughout Fall Prime Day.
1. A leak-proof, dishwasher-safe bento lunch box for 54% off because this is the ONLY lunchbox I will ever use for my kids (and I've tried many brands). The compartments make it easy to pack healthy, perfectly portioned lunches (and to ensure those cookies don't get soggy from the mac 'n' cheese). Did I mention it has taken a beating from my preschooler and is still going strong?
2. A 24-piece Melissa & Doug pet vet play set for 21% off ~purrfect~ for the little animal lover in your life, so they can play pretend "vet" and give all their stuffed animals a checkup with the included stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, "treatments," "ointments,” and a reusable double-sided checklist. The best part? It even comes with a plush dog and cat!
3. And a Melissa & Doug interactive wooden dashboard for 53% off if your tiny driver tries to tinker with the real thing. It comes loaded with realistic features like a steering wheel, ignition key, beeping horn, hazard lights, gps and more to keep them vrooming and zooming for hours.
4. A 140-piece Crayola Inspiration Art Case for 34% off to to unleash any mini Picasso's creativity. The all-in-one studio comes complete with 64 crayons, 20 colored pencils, 40 washable markers, and 15 large pieces of paper.
5. A massage gun for up to 72% that'll feel oh-so-blissful on achy or sore muscles after a loooong day of chasing after the kiddos.
6. A 2-in-1 Graco convertible car seat for 30% off — this has over 57,000 five-star ratings and it grows with your child from a rear-facing harness (4–50lbs) to a forward-facing harness (22–65lbs) that'll save you money in the long run because you don't need to buy multiple car seats as your child grows older.
7. CeraVe moisturizing cream for 40% off that parents call their "holy grail" because it works wonders to keep their kid's eczema flare-ups at bay and soothe dry, chapped winter skin. It's formulated to provide intense moisturizing protection for babies with a gentle fragrance- and paraben-free formula.
8. A splash-proof kids smartwatch for 45% off because it looks just like your Apple Watch that they've been begging for. This kid-friendly smartwatch can take videos, pictures and selfies, that can be customized with funny filters. The best part? It even has a Monster Detector game that creates an AR experience where you capture monsters in the real world.
9. Tozo wireless headphones for 50% off that are *waterproof*, have touch-control sensors, and have a six-hour playback time (28 hours total including the charging case). Reviewers love the bass as well, and some say they're a better value than AirPods. And for kids who tend to lose things...the price is right!
10. A 100-piece Picasso Tiles set for 30% off because studies have shown magnet tiles will hold any kid's attention wayyyy longer than most toys. JK, but seriously, parent reviewers say these are just as good as Magna-Tiles for *half the price*.
11. The newest generation (it's 50% faster!) of Amazon HD Fire TV stick with parental control for 50% off — you can simply plug it into your existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want at the push of a button.
13. An LCD writing tablet for 47% off, plus an extra 10% off that'll encourage little Einsteins to practice their numbers and letters. They might even consider trading their iPad for this cool gadget.
14. A set of 21 Rubbermaid containers for 35% off with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
15. A Keurig K-Mini coffee maker for 50% off because coffee is a requirement after you've been awake all night with a teething baby.
16. A mini Kodak instant photo printer for 40% off so you can instantly print photos of the kids and easily mail them off or hand them out to your nearest and dearest. Snail mail is something special!
18. A Lego advent calendar for 20% off that'll surprise kids for 24 days straight with different toys — which sounds absolutely amazing, if ya ask me.
19. A quiet Levoit air purifier for 30% off that'll help remove airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander, and more, no matter how many furry friends you have around the house. Who has time to keep up with all that dusting when you're juggling three kids' soccer schedules?!
20. A Radio Flyer tricycle for 54% off you can count on to look picture perfect under the Christmas tree — and just wait until you see the big smile on your little one's face!
21. A VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker for 39% off tykes will have a blast with thanks to the toys on the front and its ability to help them run wildly throughout the house. Maaaybe get this for a niece or nephew instead of your own kid, hehe.
22. A set of 21 Rubbermaid containers for 35% off with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day Early Access deals? Check out all of our top picks:
...or browse through all our category round-ups here!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.