If You're Looking For A Gift, Here Are 40 That Are Kid-Approved
You can't go wrong with these list of toys that reviewers say are a total hit with their kids.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Magna-Tiles set because studies have shown it'll hold any kid's attention wayyyy longer than most toys. JK, but seriously, any parent who has bought this cool building set will attest that it's worth.every.penny.
2. A pack of Lucky Fortune collectible bracelets that comes with two individually wrapped fortune cookies. Crack 'em open to reveal an adjustable surprise bracelet with a charm and a paper fortune.
3. A National Geographic geodes kit to blow any junior geologist's mind and give them an excuse to smash rocks with a hammer.
4. A marble run set for providing endless possibilities to build creative structures — all while developing their problem-solving skills. They'll be ~ah-mazed~ at the results when the marbles roll through the mazes they create.
5. And a Gravity Maze game to challenge kids to use spatial reasoning to solve the puzzles and figure out how to construct pathways to get the marble to drop to the final cube.
6. A Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game that'll have the whole family in tears from *belly laughing* so hard.
7. A wooden puzzle equivalent to playing Tetris but in tactile form that'll ~exercise their brain~ without any screentime.
8. An inexpensive Pop2Play foldable indoor slide that LITERALLY pops up in minutes to instantly turn any room into a playground when it's raining outside. Plus, it folds down flat for easy storage once playtime's over.
9. A pack of parachute toys ingeniously designed not to tangle despite being tossed excitedly from the top of the stairs or a balcony over and over.
10. A Craft-tastic "Make a Fox Friend" kit for budding crafters to make an adorable fox stuffie along with glam accessories (while learning basic sewing skills!). They'll especially love changing their foxy friend's outfits over and over.
11. A Dyson Ball toy vacuum with realistic sounds and pretty decent–working suction that'll make little helpers want to clean the house nonstop. But hey, who's complaining?
12. A set of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie pets that can be reused over and over again (unlike one-and-done sets). This will keep budding artists busy coloring the cute pets, scrubbing them, and coloring all over again.
13. A Stomp Rocket launcher because they'll have such a *blast* as they jump on the launchpad, countdown to liftoff, and watch the rockets shoot up to 200 feet high into the air.
14. An LCD writing tablet to encourage future Einsteins to practice their numbers and letters. They might even consider trading their iPad for this cool gadget.
15. A Melissa & Doug activity book with a pair of safe scissors to channel their (*cough* destructive) energy into a creative activity that'll put their fine motor skills to the test.
16. And a classic Melissa & Doug ice cream station to *serve* up many delicious opportunities for pretend play for your little one, who will never tire of asking "what kind of ice cream do you want?" in an adorably serious voice.
17. A construction-themed folding play set that comes with kinetic sand, a dump truck toy, and a working crane with wrecking ball and bucket attachments so they can dig, build, and crush to their heart's content without making a colossal mess indoors.
18. A Lego set that'll win you fave status with any dino-lovin' kid, letting them create three different dinosaurs with majorly realistic teeth and claws.
19. And an interactive dinosaur toy because every kiddo deserves a dino BFF that'll roar when you roar at him, bust out cool breakdancing moves when you put his headphones on and even fart if you pull his tail 🦖 😂.
20. A sports center that's a *slam dunk* for MVP toddlers, who will have a blast shooting baskets or goals. Bonus points because the LED scoreboard, gears, and buttons teach 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases.
21. Banzai Bump N' Bounce Body Bumpers perfect for impromptu battles in the yard or living room that'll elicit nonstop silliness and laughs.
22. A Hot Wheels garage that can park more than 100 cars and has a racetrack — BUT watch out for the hungry T. rex looking to devour the cars. Heck yes, adding to cart now.
23. A Disney Princess necklace activity set with more than 30,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll make any child feel like true royalty.
24. And a magical princess tent boasting sheer drapes and starry lights to truly enchant any child on your list.
25. A kids' selfie camera to ensure future influencers are well equipped on their journey to becoming Instagram famous. It has nearly 8,000 5-star reviews (!!!) for a reason.
26. A four-pack of Bluey & family figures that have movable arms, legs, and tails that'll have your little one singing the theme song, "Mum! Dad! Bingo! Bluey!" all day long.
27. A magnetic shape-shifting puzzle cube to keep kids (and adults) mesmerized with its psychedelic patterns and challenge them to manipulate it into over 70 shapes. It takes origami to a whole other level.
29. A rechargeable kids' karaoke microphone that'll connect to their phone via Bluetooth so pint-sized rock stars can sing along with their fave songs from apps like Spotify or YouTube. The best part? There are 30 preloaded Motown hits.
30. A wooden puzzle to take little ones on a journey to outer space to explore the planets in our solar system.
31. The Big Dig Sandbox Digger Excavator Crane that swivels 360° — basically a dream toy for any construction aficionado. They'll have a blast sitting on it and scooping sand and snow all year long (Now the Blippi song is stuck in my head: "I'm an excavator, hey, dirt, see you later...")
32. A battery-free race track for putting their fine motor skills to the test as they figure out how to get the car through the obstacles by using levers and buttons. The coolest part? There's a magnetic helicopter waiting to pick up the vehicles.
33. An affordable drone probably because most kids have been begging for one for months. This will *propel* you to instant fave status.
34. A pack of brightly colored stacking cups that'll inexplicably become your babe's fave open-ended toy. Just trust the 60,000 5-star (!!!) reviews and the many, many reviewers who have said, "This is the best $4.99 I've spent on a toy."
35. A water bottle decorating kit they can bedazzle to the max with sparkly glitter gem stickers — basically the 6-year-old equivalent to J.Lo’s blinged-out Starbucks cup.
36. A 100 Words Book to interact with budding scholars and help build their vocabulary in English and Spanish.
37. A solar-powered DIY robot kit so young STEM enthusiasts can get the *gears* in their head turning as they build 12 different types of moving robots.
38. A sink with a working faucet and ~real running water~ that'll get them way too excited about washing dishes. The best part? The toy dishes change color in warm water. (It might even teach them to help IRL).
39. A foam pogo jumper far safer that the good ol' pogo stick, with a sturdy foam base to stand on, so little hurricanes can burn off their energy hopping from room to room as grown-ups secretly wait their turn.
40. The Nugget foam play couch that's equal parts furniture and toy so the kiddos can building pirate ships, forts, and bridges...nonstop.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.