We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A flying orb with flashing lights that'll float in the air or boomerang back, leaving nieces and nephews legit impressed and wondering "what is this sorcery?
Promising review: "I love the flying ball. I bought it to give it to my niece and nephew (9- and 14 yrs old). They absolutely love playing with it and that makes their aunt happy :). It is hard to find a nice gift for kids now and this is one of the best!" —Emily Do
Promising review: "I have always prided myself on being the aunt that gives the best gift and this year I'm positive I'll win again! I bought these for my niece and nephew ages 12 and 6. I thought i would try them out one night when my daughter (age 22) was visiting. Her exact words were,"where were these when I was a kid!?!?" They fascinate my 22-year-old daughter so I can't wait to see my niece and nephews faces when they open it on Christmas and I can officially declare myself kids gift giving champion again! Highly recommend. Great price!" —Kelli Burlingame
Get it from Amazon for $32+ (available in seven colors).
2. A Silly Poopy's Hide & Seek game, which involves hiding a fake rainbow-colored poo that says "yoo-hoo" and gives other hysterical clues about its hiding place. IDK who'll enjoy it more — kids or aunts/uncles who haven't outgrown potty humor?
Promising review: "I kind of got this as a joke for my 3-year-old nephew. It was actually one of the highlights of Christmas. He and my 5-year-old niece are still obsessed and playing with it weeks later." —Sara
Promising review: "This game is HILARIOUS. My kids love playing with it and taking turns hiding it. (8, 6, and 3 years). They all think poop is funny and run around yelling 'Silly Poopy, where are you?' It keeps them busy for at least half an hour at a time and they leave me alone. Also? It's pretty durable. I found it outside in my garden in the 20-degree winter weather. I guess my 8-year-old left it out there for a few days. It also gets thrown down the stairs and Silly Poopy just keeps on giggling and having fun." —Adele
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
3. Or a bag Of Reindeer Farts Cotton Candy too epically funny to eat. The best part? 10% of all profits are donated to charities that provide toys for children in need.
Promising review: "My nephews and I have an ongoing thing about farts. When I saw this on Amazon I knew I had to buy it for them. Being Christmas time I opted for Reindeer Farts. Super cute packaging and it brought so much laughter." —Regz15
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. A splash-proof kids smartwatch because it looks just like your cool Apple Watch that they've been coveting. This kid-friendly smartwatch can take videos, pictures and selfies, that can be customized with funny filters. The best part? It even has a Monster Detector game that creates an AR experience where you capture monsters in the real world.
Promising review: "This was a Christmas present for my nephew and he is one HAPPY kid. He’s 6 and autistic so I wasn’t sure about the ease of use for him. I showed him all the features and he handles it like a pro. He won’t take it off!" —Nosieray
Promising review: "Let's just say that I totally suck at gift giving. But from a friend's suggestion. I bought one of these as a Christmas gift for my 10-year-old niece. She absolutely loves it! Now I need to figure out how to do this every year. 🤔." —G. Glass
Get it from Amazon for $52.
5. A hot chocolate bomb that'll take a cup of cocoa to to a whole other level of fun. Kids will ~explode~ with excitement as they pour hot milk over the bomb and watch it melt to release a yummy cloud of marshmallows into their milk.
Big Bear Chocolates is a small biz based in Spokane, Washington, that specializes in chocolate caramel apples, fresh fudge, and more treats.
Each cocoa bomb is handmade in a certified commercial kitchen and comes individually wrapped and tied with a bow with instructions. They're made with gourmet chocolate and stuffed with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Promising review: "We got these as a fun extra stocking stuffer for the littles in our family for Christmas, they loved them. Tasted delicious and it was great watching the kids "Ooo" and "Ahh" while they watched the chocolate melt and the marshmallows pop to the surface. Great quality and will definitely order again in the future." —Rebecca
Shipping Info: Ships 1–5 business days after ordering.
6. Pixicade mobile game maker so your niece or nephew can turn their own drawings into playable video games (builds up to 1,600 video games)...as you think up strategies to beat them at their ~own game.~
This game comes with washable markers, instruction and quick start guides, and three activity books that cover 50 game design concepts, 30 instructional activities, and over 100 example games. You also need to download the Pixicade app available for iOS and android. The app only requires a camera and an internet connection. (iOS 8.0 and up, android 6.0 and up).
Promising review: "This by far is the COOLEST thing I’ve ever seen. My 6-year-old nephew LOVES this. He gets to draw something and turn it into a video game!! If you are interested in steering your kids in STEM, this is the best way! Fun and interactive'" —PamalaD
Get it from Amazon for $19.79+ (also available with unlimited games).
7. A Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game because you have one job: bring the goofy fun to family gatherings. This will have the whole squad in tears from *belly laughing* so hard.
Pass out all the cards to the players and keep all the stacks face down. Everyone takes a turn putting a card down in the middle, while saying "taco," "cat," "goat," "cheese," and "pizza," in that order. If the picture on your card matches the word that's said, everyone races against each other to slap their hand on the central pile of cards. Whoever is last must take the pile of cards and add them to their stack, and the person who runs out of cards first wins!
Promising review: "Bought this game for my 8-year-old niece for her birthday. We ALL were in hysterics while playing this!! Age ranging from 5–73!! Our hands were sore, but the fun was worth it!!" —Tx. Cowgirl
Promising review: "Can’t wait to be the cool aunt next Christmas when I give this fun game as a gift." —Carrie Lynn
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
8. A 21-piece Disney princess dress-up trunk that comes with four outfits and matching royal accessories. Uncles be warned: you'll have to wait on your royal highness while they decide between dressing up as Aurora, Belle, Cinderella or Snow White.
The keepsake storage trunk includes four tops, three skirts, three bracelets, three rings, necklace, sticker sheet, choker, three headbands and a tiara. The costumes fit sizes 4–6x. Recommended for age 3+.
Promising review: "This is a great dress up set. As such, I had little expectation that the material quality would be that of the one dress I purchased for my niece that cost as much, alone, for this entire trunk. Now that we have expectations addressed, let's talk about what you get. There's four outfits that are separate tops and skirts so they can dress up as the character or potentially mix and match. There are accessories by way of bracelets, headbands, and rings. My niece loved it. She started trying it out immediately and I kept my award for best uncle and all around best gifter." —oldwalt
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
9. An itty bitty Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker because it'll transform their holiday playlist into an out-of-this-galaxy experience.
Promising review: "This is a very cute speaker and works well. My niece had fun playing with it and ended up keeping it. Now I need to order another one for myself! :-) I have other bluetooth speakers, but I feel their sound is weak and not loud enough. This product definitely produces good sound!" —rp
Get it from Amazon for $17.08.
10. A construction-themed folding play set with kinetic sand, a dump truck toy, and a working crane with wrecking ball and bucket attachments so they can dig, build, and crush to their heart's content. The best part? Parents will thank you over and over again because little ones won't make a colossal mess indoors.
Promising review: "I sent this to my nephew, he was really thrilled about it, I know from experience a carry container for the sand makes it much better than just giving the sand, it’s been a month now and he hasn’t broken it yet (which is a good testament to sturdiness)." —Kristen Logsdon
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
11. A marble run set because they look forward to afternoons spent building stuff for HOURS with their fave aunt/uncle. Plus, you'll love seeing the ~ah-mazement~ on their faces when the marbles roll through the complex mazes.
Promising review: "I ordered this for my nephew's 5th birthday and it was SO much more than I originally thought! I knew he would love it because it's big, colorful, and makes noise, but he played with it for hours! He loved the endless combinations of tubes and watching all the marbles go at once. I could not have picked a better gift!" —Desiree
Promising review: "This is a really neat toy that has provided literally hours and hours of enjoyment for my 4-year-old nephew (and me!). The pieces fit well together, it is very sturdy and stands up well even on carpet. There are an infinite number of ways to build these runs, and this toy never gets boring. Highly recommended." —Becca
Get it from Amazon for $46.95 (available in three styles).
12. A screaming goat figurine who lets out a slightly obnoxious and loud "AAAHHHHHHHH!" when you press the button. Kiddos will think it's absolutely hysterical, and parents not so much. *Cue evil laugh.*
It also comes with a 32-page illustrated booklet all about goats. Not gonna lie, you're probably going to regret this purchase after listening to a few hundred bleats 😂.
Promising review: "Gave this as a gift to my niece, she loves it. Her parents however, are ready to kill me, as they constantly hear her setting off the goat and laughing. So, kids love it! And if you want to get back at the adult parents in some way, well, this certainly could do the trick! It's just all fun and games!" —Tailgate
Get it from Amazon for $8.76.
13. An affordable drone because most kids have probably been begging for one for months. They will ~propel~ you to a 10/10 on the awesomeness scale.
Promising review: "Got this as a birthday gift for my nephew. He called and told me, 'Auntie you just made my day.'" —Ashley Esprit
Promising review: "This mini drone is a really great starter drone for those just starting out or for kiddos. I bought it as a gift for my niece, but I had to take it out and play with it a few times as I've never handled a drone before. I know some people who spend hundreds of dollars on drones. This one - with the bright lights and unique colors - is comparable (on a lesser standard), and looks amazing in the dark! That's what drew me to the drone anyway - the neon blue and green colors! It takes awhile to charge, but the drone itself comes with two batteries, getting you around 10–15 minutes per charge. The controller that comes with it is simple to use. It was a pretty great feeling once I got the hang of the drone and heard those propellers start to whirl as the drone prepared for flight. I believe you can also make the drone flip and do other cool tricks, but I haven't gotten there yet. I definitely think it's a great way for kiddos to learn how to navigate a drone without breaking the bank. Definitely a great beginner drone!" —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
14. An adorable, inflatable unicorn ride-on boasting a washable plush cover so you can take approx. one million PRECIOUS selfies with the nuggets as they bounce around the house.
Promising review: "This was a hit at my 1-year-old niece's birthday party this weekend! She loved it, the adults loved it and the other kids wanted it! It was easy to inflate and fun to watch her bounce around!" —Felisha
Promising review: "Purchased this for my niece as a Christmas gift. She loves it! Screams whenever anyone tries to put it away or take her off it haha!" —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $33.99.
15. An ultra plush personalized name minky blanket to welcome a precious new addition to the family. New parents will treasure this for years to come.
Sugar House Swaddles is a small biz based in Salt Lake, Utah that specializes in personalized baby blankets, muslin swaddles, and more.
You can personalize the name and font. Just add your notes in the personalization box or comment section when placing your order.
Promising review: "Great quality! Ordered for my brother and it matched their nursery perfectly!" —Nichole
Shipping Info: Ships 6-14 business days after ordering.
16. Pokemon 25th Anniversary Celebrations Elite Trainer Box — featuring a variety of Pokemon cards and booster packs that'll basically cement your role as *elite* gift-giver.
The box includes: 10 Pokémon TCG: Celebrations 4-card booster packs, five additional Pokémon TCG booster packs, one special foil card featuring Greninja, 65 card sleeves featuring the Pokémon 25 logo and lightning tail design, 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards, a player’s guide to the Celebrations expansion, and a Pokémon TCG rulebook.
Promising review: "The Package came slightly bent, probably because of shipping, but didn’t affect the quality of the cards. Everything came in and is legit. AMAZING pulls." —Raymond
Get it from Amazon for $81.20.
17. An interactive Squeakee The Balloon Dino so your little bud can have their own cool headphone-wearing BFF that'll roar, bust out breakdancing moves, and even fart if you pull his tail 🦖 😂.
Check out my fabulous BuzzFeed Shopping colleague's review below:
"Last year, I got the super-popular Squeakee balloon dog. It was a HUGE hit with my nephews. I'm even more excited for this new Squeakee because every kid wishes they could have a pet dinosaur, and now they can!" —Kit Stone
Get it from Amazon for $37.94.
18. A box of 24 sparkly rings for the oh-so-fancy kiddo who believes there's no such thing as too much bling.
Promising review: "I always struggle with buying presents for my great nieces. I bought this for my 4-year-old niece. This was her favorite gift, above all of the expensive toys she received from her parents and grandparents. A few days after Christmas, she sat right next to me on the couch, laying her head against my arm. She said that she got a box of rings and they're at home. And you gave them to me. I got a kiss and she stayed right there for the rest of the night. It was my favorite part of the holidays!" —Edith V.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
19. And a Disney Princess necklace activity set with more than 35,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll make any child feel like true royalty.
Promising review: "I bought this for my 3-year-old niece. She's already showing both a mind built for creativity and a passion for doing things HER way. Plus, she loves jewelry. This little toy set lets her express those budding traits and have fun in the process. She enjoys being able to mix and match different designs and even personalizes necklaces for those she gives as "gifts" (I put gifts in quotes, because her 'clientele' usually have to give them back after wearing them just a few minutes lol. She just likes to see how they look on you and see your expression, giving her joy in having you appreciate her work). I love that it brings out her creative side and hope that it never fades. I will be buying her other gifts like this in the future to make sure she doesn't lose that passion for creating. Great gift." —Michael M.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 17 styles).