We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flower building activity set — a STEM-based toy (literally and figuratively) to make the imagination of horticultural enthusiasts blossom while creating bouquets and gardens.
2. A pack of dinosaur bath bombs that'll make bath time fun by filling their tub with color as the egg fizzes away to reveal a hidden dino toy inside. The best part? These come in a cute carrying case you can use to store your kiddo's toys.
3. A Baby Yoda plush doll with big, puppy-dog eyes that'll melt any child's heart and ensure it's taken everywhere. The Force is strong with this one.
4. A marble run set which provides endless possibilities to build creative structures — all while developing their problem-solving skills. They'll be ~ah-mazed~ at the results when the marbles roll through the mazes they create.
5. A Lego Frozen castle set boasting an enchanting light-up brick that'll transport your little ones to the icy kingdom of Arendelle, where they can act out scenes from their fave movie with the included Anna, Elsa, and Olaf figures. They'll literally never want to *Let It Go*.
Promising review: "Bought for my 4-year-old Frozen fanatic. Simple enough build for her to do most herself. Love the light brick and the characters for playability. Goes together really well with older Duplo Disney sets for creative building. Great that it has the slide and opening door. " —Tracemeister
Get it from Lego for $49.99.