We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A purse pet aka an interactive pet full of ~purse-onality!~ It has 25 sounds and reactions and actually blinks, blows kisses, and responds to questions. Perfect for the chic and sassy child...who obviously takes after their aunt or uncle.
2. A light-up scooter with 10,000 5-star reviews (!!!) outfitted with over 100 LED lights that'll appeal to flashy little daredevils who would love nothing more than to zip around the block and show off stunts. The best part? It's under $30!
3. And an adorable, inflatable unicorn ride on boasting a washable plush cover that'll have little dudes and divas looking so precious, they'll melt your heart as they bounce around the house on it.
4. A 21-piece Disney princess trunk with four enchanting outfits and matching royal accessories. Why settle for one princess when you can dress up as Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, *or* Snow White — whatever suits your highness's fancy that day.
5. A Pop2Play foldable indoor slide that pops up in minutes to instantly transform any room into a playground that screams "FUN" — without needing to spend a huge chunk of change.
6. Pixicade mobile game maker to turn screentime into a creative STEM activity by letting kids turn their own drawings and concepts into playable video games (build up to 1,600 video games). They can sketch the game on paper, snap a pic of it, and then play an animated version on their phone or tablet.
7. An opulent My Little Pony Castle with two actual moving zip lines. Just attach the included Princess Petals pony and her puppy, Cloudpuff, figures to the zip lines. Then send them racing from the tallest tower in the castle down to make a grand entrance.
8. A Disney Rainbow Reveal Ariel doll whose tail magically changes colors when dipped in water, making bathtime pretty ~fin-tastic~. 🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️
9. And for tiny tots, a set of safe-to-chew-on pastel silicone stacking blocks to encourage shape and number recognition in little ones. These will make any playroom look Pinterestworthy.
10. A National Geographic crystal-growing kit for junior science enthusiasts who also happen to like ~blingy things~. Bonus: Kids will love admiring their stunning crystal collection with the included light board.
11. A Gravity Maze game that'll challenge little Einsteins to use spatial reasoning to solve the puzzles and figure out how to construct pathways to get the marble to drop to the final cube.
12. A smart as heck 100 Words Book that'll interact with budding scholars and help build their vocabulary in English and Spanish.
13. An ice cream slime kit that comes packaged in the cutest tote with everything a slime lover needs (including cones and toppings) to create different ice cream flavors. It basically proves kids + fluffy scented slime + ice cream = win. 🍦🍦🍦
14. A Crayola light board to help budding artists see their imagination come to life just like an immersive Van Gogh exhibit.
15. A pack of Picasso Tiles because studies have shown magnet tiles will hold any kid's attention wayyyy longer than most toys. JK, but seriously, parent reviewers say these are just as good as Magna-Tiles for *half the price*.
16. A Craft-tastic "Make a Fox Friend" kit that comes with everything junior crafters need to make an adorable fox stuffie along with glam accessories (while learning basic sewing skills!). They'll especially love changing their foxy friend's outfits over and over.
17. A set of 12 large dinosaur toys in a giftable, lunchbox-style carrying case that no one will believe you got for less than $25.
18. A Disney Princess necklace activity set with more than 30,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll make any child feel like true royalty.
19. Speaking of accessories, a box of 24 sparkly rings for the oh so fancy kiddo who believes there's no such thing as too many jewels.
20. A Dyson Ball toy vacuum with realistic sounds and ~working suction~ because doesn't every little helper deserve their own fancy-shmancy cleaning accessory?
21. A Klee Kids play makeup set formulated with natural minerals and other wholesome, nontoxic ingredients (no talc, parabens, petrochemicals, or artificial dyes) that comes in ~cute as can be~ packaging.
22. A Tutu Du Monde dupe tulle dress with layers of ruffles to give the mini me on your list a luxe gift without spending nearly $200 for a dress.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.