1. Ben Stiller and Stephen Dorff giving Fred Durst the keys to a Bentley just before Limp Bizkit’s performance atop the World Trade Center.
Limp Bizkit - “Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)” (2000)
2. Sisqo defeating a dragon with his amazing dance moves.
Sisqo - “Unleash The Dragon” (2000)
3. Aaron Carter bragging about a basketball with Shaq in the midst of a glitter storm.
Aaron Carter - “That’s How I Beat Shaq” (2000)
4. Annie Lennox LOSING HER MIND over John Malkovich’s hunkiness and ruining Hugh Laurie’s fancy party in the process.
Annie Lennox - “Walking on Broken Glass” (1992)
5. T-Boz, Chilli, and Left Eye floating in bubbles as they observe a stranger having her breast implants removed by way of flying robo-camera.
TLC - “Unpretty” (1999)
6. Billy Joel placing a giant quarter in a judge’s bench to turn it into a jukebox at the “music court” where he is being tried for failure to keep the faith.
Billy Joel - “Keeping The Faith” (1983)
7. Naked Steven Tyler covering his junk with his hand, Joe Perry narrowly escaping death by train, and Edward Furlong throwing away a condom given to him by his father prior to stealing a car.
Aerosmith - “Livin’ on the Edge” (1994)
8. Rod Stewart successfully seducing a faceless woman in front of a fireplace by offering her wine and immediately drinking it himself.
Rod Stewart - “Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright)” (1976)
9. Heidi Montag’s old face.
Heidi Montag - “Higher” (2008)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗