1. With over 80 colleges in the Boston area, chances are, if you didn’t go to school in Bean Town, you at least know someone who did.
One in five people walking down the street in Boston is either a college student, a professor, or affiliated with higher education in some way. So if you scream, “HEY SMARTYPANTS,” in any crowded public bathroom, you’re guaranteed to get at least one person’s attention.
36. …no one screams the lyrics to this song harder…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘