1. With over 80 colleges in the Boston area, chances are, if you didn’t go to school in Bean Town, you at least know someone who did.
One in five people walking down the street in Boston is either a college student, a professor, or affiliated with higher education in some way. So if you scream, “HEY SMARTYPANTS,” in any crowded public bathroom, you’re guaranteed to get at least one person’s attention.
36. …no one screams the lyrics to this song harder…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.