2. There are walls of yarn
3. Racks of patterns
5. On a recent trip down one of these aisles, something caught my eye
What is that??
Is that what I think it is??
8. Stop. Drop. And Roll.
The fabric’s called “Ready for Action” and I bet they are…
9. Upon further investigation, I found a whole lot more.
Giddy up, “Wranglers.”
10. “Heavy Equipment”
That’s some heavy “equipment” indeed.
11. “Halloween Hunks”
Trick or treat, it’s all good.
12. And one for Twihards too!
This one’s titled “October Moon” when it could be titled “Shirts Off at Twilight.”
13. And Here’s One more for a Hot Holiday at home…
“Hurry Down the Chimney,” Santa.
14. Happy Ho Ho Holidays!
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝