2. There are walls of yarn
3. Racks of patterns
5. On a recent trip down one of these aisles, something caught my eye
What is that??
Is that what I think it is??
8. Stop. Drop. And Roll.
The fabric’s called “Ready for Action” and I bet they are…
9. Upon further investigation, I found a whole lot more.
Giddy up, “Wranglers.”
10. “Heavy Equipment”
That’s some heavy “equipment” indeed.
11. “Halloween Hunks”
Trick or treat, it’s all good.
12. And one for Twihards too!
This one’s titled “October Moon” when it could be titled “Shirts Off at Twilight.”
13. And Here’s One more for a Hot Holiday at home…
“Hurry Down the Chimney,” Santa.
14. Happy Ho Ho Holidays!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂