1. You have to shell out a lot of money to get in.
2. Most things have had alcohol spilled on them.
3. Everyone is checking out everyone, and questioning certain outfit choices.
4. The Department of Health will probably find rats everywhere.
5. There is a mixture of great music, and also terrible drum playing that is the loudest thing you've ever heard and never ending.
6. There are empty bottles or glasses everywhere.
7. You will feel bad about your lack of breakdancer skills, and also slightly afraid you'll be knocked out by a stray limb.
8. You can't bring alcohol inside, but a lot of people will sneak it in anyway, and most likely they'll get fined or kicked out.
9. When you're bored you listen to the conversations going on around you and quietly judge everyone.
10. Sometimes you will wait up to an hour for a subway, much like the line outside a club on the cold streets of Manhattan.
11. Shit gets stolen on the subway and in the club.
12. There's always a chance someone will throw up on you.
13. People are always asking for cash for more drinks.
14. You're going to have to rub up to a whole lot of people you definitely do not want to rub up on.
15. There's a high chance you're going to hear someone physically or verbally abuse someone else.
16. Once in a blue moon you might lock eyes with that Mr or Miss Right across the carriage, and you might even exchange numbers!
17. If it's been an especially long night, you might fall asleep, and someone will definitely try and mess with you.
Probably best to just stay at home, order in, and never go anywhere again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!