1. The way you sleep says more about you than you might think.
2. Which position are you?
3. The Fetal Position
The fetal position is the most common position in the world. People who sleep in the fetal position tend towards worry and anxiety. They are often shy and sensitive.
4. The Starfish Position
If you have a starfish sleeper as a best friend, you’re in luck. Starfish sleepers are great listeners and a source of comfort to others.
5. The Soldier Position
Soldier sleepers do not like to make a big deal out of things. They’re often the strong, silent type.
6. The Yearner Position
Yearner sleepers look like they’re grasping for something. They often have a very hard time making decisions, but once they make a choice they stick to it.
7. The Freefaller Position
Freefaller’s sleep is often unsteady. They like to be in control of everything around their life. They’re outgoing and confident, but extreme situations are a no-no.
8. The Log Position
Log sleepers are very trusting and little naive, but are usually social and easy-going individuals.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲