1. The way you sleep says more about you than you might think.
2. Which position are you?
3. The Fetal Position
The fetal position is the most common position in the world. People who sleep in the fetal position tend towards worry and anxiety. They are often shy and sensitive.
4. The Starfish Position
If you have a starfish sleeper as a best friend, you’re in luck. Starfish sleepers are great listeners and a source of comfort to others.
5. The Soldier Position
Soldier sleepers do not like to make a big deal out of things. They’re often the strong, silent type.
6. The Yearner Position
Yearner sleepers look like they’re grasping for something. They often have a very hard time making decisions, but once they make a choice they stick to it.
7. The Freefaller Position
Freefaller’s sleep is often unsteady. They like to be in control of everything around their life. They’re outgoing and confident, but extreme situations are a no-no.
8. The Log Position
Log sleepers are very trusting and little naive, but are usually social and easy-going individuals.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.