Response to Tell Us Your Best Tips For Raising LGBT Kids:
Be careful wjat you’re saying around your children. Something as nonchalant as “all gay mean seem to be really rude” or condoning the use of gay or faggot as an insult or something to that effect can be really harmful. My parents, mam especially, being low key homophobic caused me to have terrible anxiety about being gay and made me delay coming out to them until I was in college
Blue is the warmest colour, it was my first lgbt movie and really helped me find myself
If a child’s 11th birthday was in December say, or another month in the middle if the school year, would the child get their letter on their birthday then have to wait for the next September, or would they get it the previous August just in time to start school?
- ceciliavalentine2 "This Obscure Tumblr Sexuality Saved M..."
Response to What Genius Hack Should Every Teacher Know?:
After all the necessary work is done, we do ten minutes of stretching and some easy yoga. I give them the opportunity to tell me about their wiggly tooth, class trips, brothers and sisters, different things in their lives that are important to them. It also creates a sense that I’m not just a teacher who makes them do work they mightn’t necessarily love, but an actual person who cares about their lives outside the room, and who also has stories and anecdotes of her own ?
Response to What’s The Best Thing About Dating A Bestie?:
They’ve already see you in sweats with no makeup on eating a plate of cookies at 10 at night. There’s no hang ups about them seeing you in a state because it’s already over with
- ceciliavalentine2 "This Groom Turns To Read Vows To His ..."
- ceciliavalentine2 "29 Internet Philosophers Who Will Rip..."
- ceciliavalentine2 "How Well Do You Know Teen Slang?"
- ceciliavalentine2 "21 Awkward Moments Everyone With Curl..."
- ceciliavalentine2 "19 Signs You Travel Too Much"
- ceciliavalentine2 "5 Times Federal Health Officials Said..."
- ceciliavalentine2 "14 Awful Lad Confessions That Will Ma..."