1. An art series that would showcase ten different gender-swapped video game heroes.
I wasn't kidding about the Sonic with boobs thing.
2. A project to drop a baby grand piano onto a pyramid of champagne glasses and call it art.
3. Donate to a Kinky colouring book that somewhat defeats the purpose...
4. $10,000 to make a Christian cartoon using a free animation program. How charitable.
5. A "Clue" game where the original characters are reimagined as zombies.
6. Crowd-funding low-tech tees for the technologically impaired.
7. A project to fund a book about religion being proof of aliens
8. Atheist shoes. Because even the morally superior need decent arch support.
9. A band described as "all cock and no balls" wants you to pay to record their "party rock" album.
And this is the band IRL.
10. A business offering to convert your pictures into something resembling an oil painting on canvas.
The project was shutdown after rampant abuse.
11. A project to stir debate about "the most defining issues of our time" with a naf t-shirt.
12. Rock songs about robots. Original.
13. Because nothing says "Jesus, come unto me" quite like a crushed velvet t-shirt and photoshop
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!