3. 2. A project to drop a baby grand piano onto a pyramid of champagne glasses and call it art.
5. 4. $10,000 to make a Christian cartoon using a free animation program. How charitable.
6. 5. A “Clue” game where the original characters are reimagined as zombies.
It was Colonel Mustard, in the conservatory, with brains.
8. 7. A project to fund a book about religion being proof of aliens
An excerpt: “I’m a believer that most religions are misrepresentations of proof of aliens visiting or contacting our ancestors. I want to write a book in the next 9 months to what exactly my theories are and the evidence I believe in. I believe Jesus and other “Gods” of mythology are not as most have been taught. I believe humans are here because we were brought and bred here and not evolved from apes. I believe theirs a misconception of Darwinism and that apes were one of the attempts at breeding life by foreign species but not the last attempt. That they improved their “design” and eventually came to homo-sapiens.”
11. And this is the band IRL.
12. 10. A business offering to convert your pictures into something resembling an oil painting on canvas.
13. The project was shutdown after rampant abuse.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.