1. You've been on so many road trips that you try to start each one fresh
2. But where siblings are involved
3. When you left the gas station 10 minutes ago and forgot to use the bathroom
4. When your sibling asks to use the toilet minutes after leaving a gas station
5. Getting hungry and not having any available exits for hours
6. Getting comfortable like
7. Leaning the seat back onto the sibling behind you like
8. Reaching the hotel like
9. Or driving through the night like
10. And you know that road trips=road snacks
11. And you get really into car games
12. Until you get really bored...
13. You know you have been road-tripping a long time when 5 hours is short
14. You eventually stop caring about how messy the car is
15. Years of trips has given you a positive outlook on them
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!