9. So you do the reasonable thing, and decide to be thrifty.
16. Annnnnddd of course it turns out that the flight is delayed for an hour and a half.
20. When you eventually get on the plane, all you want to do is nap and not think about the serious possibility of you missing your next flight. Unfortunately, your neighbor is serious about finding out your whole life story.
When did having your headphone in and your eyes closed become a symbol for “Please talk to me??”
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.