1. Tombée du Ciel (Fallen from the Sky)
French artist Jean-François Fourtou loves to play with the ideas of perspective and childhood worlds of imagination and magic.
His work reflects remnants of his own childhood memories, and just like the nature of most memories, this installation is twisted and turned and spun around until it’s just a fraction of reality.
If you’re interested in upside down architecture, you may enjoy this piece (previously mentioned on BuzzFeed) by Polish architects Irek Glowacki and Marek Rozanski.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌