Invader teamed up with world-renowned sculptor Jason Taylor deCaires, and hilariously placed his characters on deCaires’ underwater sculptures in Cancun, Mexico.
4. As if the ocean isn’t enough, Invader also built a device in Miami that launched the alliens towards their home, in space.
The device was attached to a balloon and equipped with a camera, which brought back down these awesome shots.
Click here to see more of Space Invader around the world.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰