Invader teamed up with world-renowned sculptor Jason Taylor deCaires, and hilariously placed his characters on deCaires’ underwater sculptures in Cancun, Mexico.
4. As if the ocean isn’t enough, Invader also built a device in Miami that launched the alliens towards their home, in space.
The device was attached to a balloon and equipped with a camera, which brought back down these awesome shots.
Click here to see more of Space Invader around the world.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶