1. “Bad Romance”
This duo has been doing acapella-beatbox covers for the better part of the last year—frequently improving on the originals, too.
Another YouTube duet that gives Gaga’s original a run for its money. The beatboxing section here is rad.
The most incredible part of this is at 0:50, where she sounds exactly like a violin.
4. “Poker Face (Remix)”
This super-rad beatboxer mashes up a remix of “Poker Face” with Britney’s “I’m a Slave 4 U.”
5. “Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)”
This duo has done a whole bunch of Gaga songs—but more interesting is their choice to do one of Gaga’s less popular songs.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- A self-driving Uber car in Arizona was involved in a crash after a car failed to yield and hit it, causing the Uber car to roll to its side.
- A girl's grandfather kept journals of their memories from when she was 2 until she turned 5 and people are can't take how cute it is 😍
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.