3. She soon upgraded to historical and fantasy-inspired gowns.
“I realized I was a lot more interested in making things I found visually pleasing than making costumes of characters I liked,” Angela tells BuzzFeed Life. “Once I tried making costumes outside of cosplay I was completely won over.”
4. She runs a blog that features helpful progress pictures and construction notes.
The majority of her sewing skills are self-taught.
“I love the freedom of working on original designs, and the complexity and detail work that comes with historical projects.” Angela said.
12. At the moment, she’s obsessed with medieval fashion.
“I really love English fashion from the 1620s and 1630s, and ball gowns from the 1860s. And I always find myself going back to Renaissance styles since there is so much variety,” Angela says.
Angela tells BuzzFeed Life, “My motivation for making costumes is because I really like elaborate dresses! I also love the process (and sometimes, the challenge) of making them.”
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝