1. First you get there and wait
AND wait….and wait …and wait. Probably for about 20-30 minute. Like, don’t even bother to try coming early.
2. AND because vaginas are what babies come out of, that waiting room will be full of pregnant women and loud babies like this one.
3. Then the nurse comes and get’s you and you’re like….
4. As soon as you walk into the back room you’re asked if you’re pregnant.
You assume they think you’re fat.
5. Opps something came up with your female doctor, you’re now seeing a male doctor instead.
A super handsome doctor that will make you feel oh so comfortable.
This old guy who will judge you.
8. Then you’re told to wait in the examination room wearing a robe and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.
9. and just when you start to get comfortable
10. The doctor comes in and tells you to spread them
11. You decide to crack a joke to lighten the mood
12. But then they stick the speculum in and you’re like
13. Oh this is what the speculum looks like
no it’s not the bill of robot duck…..
14. But before you know it it’s all over and you can go home
15. But honestly it’s not that bad and it’s important to get you’re vagina monster checked regularly.
16. And don’t be afraid to ask questions
After all you’re vagina monster is a mysterious place.
17. Besides what’s the worst that could happen?
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.