29. Elee, the very talented Shiba Inu
23. The Golden Retriever who guarded his owner’s bike
As politely as possible, of course. AND THEN HE HITCHED A RIDE!
21. This lucky dog
Ever wonder what Heaven is like? This lab gives us a preview.
14. This incredibly happy dog
He taught us to stop and appreciate the simple joys of life and encouraged us to spend some time enjoying nature.
13. This English Pointer, who helped his human get a drink of water
Man’s best friend, indeed.
12. The dog who will steal your soul
It’s so cute OH GOD WHY.
10. Zeus, the world’s tallest dog
This Great Dane measures a giant 7’4 on his hind legs. He’s practically a horse.
8. Loca, the Pug who couldn’t run
There is nothing to say about Loca, other than there has never been a greater Pug. For the curious, Loca’s inability to run is caused by a neurological disorder called ataxia, which in most cases is neither life-threatening nor painful.
1. Best Dog Of 2012: Maymo the Lemon Beagle
It was a huge year for this handsome but naughty canine. Maymo gained popularity when he stole a cabbage from a table, but really came into his own when dog shaming became popular.
Maymo earned his title as Best Dog of 2012 by being featured in the ultimate dog shaming video.
Good job, Maymo!
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- Three people were shot outside a mall in Bethesda, Maryland, according to Montgomery County police.