23. The Baby Bunny Song
HOP HOP-A DOOBIE-DE-BOO
20. Heath Ledger’s Joker Sounds Exactly Like A Young Tom Waits
Mind = blown. Also I just really love Tom Waits.
16. Which Came First, The Chicken Or The Egg?
I don’t know why I enjoyed this post as much as I did, but hey, you don’t need a reason to be amused.
15. Rockabilly “Doctor Who”
I mean, what’s not to like?
12. The Fox Who Got Marshmallows For His Birthday
Midnighttwice is a totally awesome BuzzFeed user who basically owns a menagerie. She has dogs and cats and a super derpy camel and she’s also the woman who owns Yeah Lamb. So I pretty much love her. That is all.
5. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About “Saved By The Bell”
Did you know that Mr. Belding is probably a Vietnam Vet? Neither did I! This post enlightened me on that and 9 other facts about the show I grew up with.
1. This Is Title
Hands down, my favorite BuzzFeed post this year was This Is Title. When I came across it during the course of my day, I laughed and sent it to a few of my coworkers. Since they all laughed, we decided to promote the post to the front page as a joke. And you guys, you awesome wonderful users, totally ran with it. I have never, in my year and a half at BuzzFeed, seen such a fantastic response from our users.
Here’s a sampling of the Facebook comments, which are spot-on.
Our commenters had a field day!
At one point it turned into a Spiderman thread, which was awesome.
Eventually we just started handing out badges, all willy-nilly.
Anyways, This Is Title reminded me why I love the BuzzFeed community so much. You guys share interesting, funny, cute, informative things on our website and I really, really love you all. Thank you for a wonderful 2012!
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌