1. First off, the TARDIS looks in rough shape.
2. Given the hints about the plot, we can guess that these might be Dalek ships.
Or not. We don’t know. But there are a lot of them.
3. There’s an alien city! Gallifrey?
4. John Hurt appears after a voice over from Smith saying “There’s one life I’ve tried very hard to forget.”
5. THE DOCTORS. TOGETHER.
Is David Tennant playing the Doctor or TenToo? Just pointing out that TenToo was left in Pete’s World wearing a blue suit, not the Tenth Doctor’s brown suit.
6. The fez and Amy’s glasses are back!
7. BAD WOLF ROSE. I REPEAT: BAD WOLF ROSE.
8. Daleks, because obviously.
9. Clara futzes with something on her wrist and promptly disappears — a vortex manipulator, perhaps?
10. JOHN HURT LOOKING AT A THING.
12. Hurt!Doctor responds “I’m ready.”
SO MAYBE THE THING IS THE MOMENT??
13. And finally, we get a shot of Ten (or is it TenToo?) in his old TARDIS.
“The Day of the Doctor” airs November 23.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱