1. First off, the TARDIS looks in rough shape.
2. Given the hints about the plot, we can guess that these might be Dalek ships.
Or not. We don’t know. But there are a lot of them.
3. There’s an alien city! Gallifrey?
4. John Hurt appears after a voice over from Smith saying “There’s one life I’ve tried very hard to forget.”
5. THE DOCTORS. TOGETHER.
Is David Tennant playing the Doctor or TenToo? Just pointing out that TenToo was left in Pete’s World wearing a blue suit, not the Tenth Doctor’s brown suit.
6. The fez and Amy’s glasses are back!
7. BAD WOLF ROSE. I REPEAT: BAD WOLF ROSE.
8. Daleks, because obviously.
9. Clara futzes with something on her wrist and promptly disappears — a vortex manipulator, perhaps?
10. JOHN HURT LOOKING AT A THING.
12. Hurt!Doctor responds “I’m ready.”
SO MAYBE THE THING IS THE MOMENT??
13. And finally, we get a shot of Ten (or is it TenToo?) in his old TARDIS.
“The Day of the Doctor” airs November 23.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶