1. You are immediately told that you are wrong. Usually by a man.
2. But #notallmen.
3. You're accused of MISANDRY.
4. (And sometimes even FISHANDRY.)
5. Somebody sounds the Oppressed White Male alarm.
6. And you're just like.
7. You will probably get accused of something called "reverse sexism".
8. Someone brings up Saudi Arabia.
9. ...or some other country, telling us that other women have much bigger problems.
10. Someone will mansplain what feminism actually is to you.
11. And tell you what the real problem with feminism is.
12. Anti-feminists start making all sorts of claims about "logic".
13. Someone will argue that one feminist celebrity is a better feminist than another.
14. And then obviously someone will bring up Beyoncé and then the conversation completely changes from whatever you were actually talking about to just Bey.
15. Someone you know in real life will give a smug response to your writing, which only proves they haven't read it.
16. People might say you're bossy, pushy, over-emotional, or even (gasp) menstruating.
17. And call you a delightful combination of names.
18. Someone will question whether you're a good feminist or a bad feminist.
19. And someone will decide that, no, you're not a very good feminist.
And therefore your views don't count.