2. The statue was erected as part of South Africa’s Day of Reconciliation celebrations.
3. The statue is made of bronze and depicts Mandela with his hands reaching outward. It is meant to show that he had embraced the whole nation.
5. The national flag has been raised from its half-mast position, and is was flying as normal.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀