1. UPDATED – 6:37 a.m, ET.
2. The Los Angeles Fire Department has confirmed that a pipe has burst, and 50,000 gallons of crude oil are now spilling into the streets of L.A.
3. According to NBC Los Angeles, the oil was was seen “shooting upward in the sky” and onto the nearby businesses, including the Gentlemen’s Club, a local strip club.
The LAFD said that the Gentlemen’s Club was evacuated.
6. The oil is apparently knee-deep in some areas, and has affected some local, commercial businesses.
8. The oil line has reportedly been shut off and no one has been injured.
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️