1. When you wake up and then remember you have absolutely zero food in the house.
2. You've picked a fight with your significant other over something insane.
3. And you've actually fallen out with a friend over deciding where to eat.
4. As well as being the source of family arguments on holiday because everyone took too long to decide where to eat and you had a hanger meltdown.
"I HATE ALL OF YOU."
5. You basically can't be blamed for what happens when someone makes the fatal mistake of pissing you off when you're in between meals.
7. When someone offers you some random, shitty snack to eat as if it will that cure your hunger.
8. When you're really hungry but then there's a QUEUE between you and your next meal.
9. And that queue is full of the slowest, stupidest people on the planet.
10. When people are complacent about meals, and schedule events/meeting at mealtimes without providing food.
11. But then you're just like, "Don't worry, I brought my own snacks." so this is what you look like in every meeting.
12. The horrendous realisation that your local shop is out of THE ONE THING that could fix your hunger.
"It's the only thing I want to eat. Nothing else will do. NOTHING."
13. When a waitress tells you they're out of the one thing you've been dreaming about all day.
14. Or when you go to a dinner party and they're only serving up crap you hate.
I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME.
15. You're always hungry, and therefore your LOUD, ANGRY stomach has interrupted plenty of quiet moments.
SORRY I JUST AM REALLY HUNGRY.