21 Faces Every Barista Will Instantly Recognise
"I want a small, skinny, sugar-free vanilla, decaf latte... and then a chocolate doughnut." *eyes roll forever*
1. The "This Customer Is On Their Phone And Just Told Me To 'Hold On'" Face
2. The "Somebody Just Asked For Extra, Extra Caramel" Face
"You disgust me on so many levels."
3. The "Oh So You Just Want To Order An Ice Water?" Face
4. The "Oh Good You've Brought Your Complicated Drink Back To Tell Me I've Made It Wrong" Face
5. The "This Still Doesn't Taste Right, Could Someone Else Make My Drink?" Face
6. The "Customer Is Over-Pronouncing The Italian Name For This Drink" Face
7. The "Customer's Kids Are Destroying Everything In Sight While Their Mums Have A Chat" Face
"DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"
8. The "Can I Have It Steamed To Exactly 142 Degrees?" Face
9. The "A Customer Just Pointed To Which Exact Cookie They Want In the Pastry Case" Face
You'll have whichever cookie is most convenient for me to reach, you monster.
10. The "Gross Customer Thinks It's Appropriate To Hit On Me At Work" Face
11. The "Can You Please Stop Fucking Watching Me Make Your Drink" Face
12. The "You've Just Reached Over To Grab A Lid With Your Disgusting Hands" Face
"It's fine, I'm sure most people won't mind getting the flu."