1. The explosion occurred at a subway station to the south of Seoul on Monday evening.
2. The YTN TV network originally reported the blast, and an operator of the South Korean train network confirmed there was a problem with the electrical insulation on the train.
Local emergency official Yoo Hyung-gi said the damaged electrical insulation device was what triggered the explosion at a station in Gunpo city. Operations later resumed at the station.
3. Earlier this month a subway train in South Korea hit the back of train at a station in Seoul, injuring around 240 people.
More details to follow.
- The State Department has been accused of promoting Trump's private businesses after its post about the history of Mar-a-Lago went viral.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤