1. First of all, walking down Worth Avenue is for plebians.
2. You can stroll…
They see me strollin’…. they hatin’….
3. Or have someone carry you.
4. Whatever your method of transportation, you must wear your finest pearls when shopping.
Look at that smile, Sophia Lauren (her real name) knows she’s got it good.
6. Saks will be waiting with bottled water for your bowl.
Free bones upon arrival? Yes, please.
9. Post-lunch cocktails are the norm. Who waits till 5:00?
10. No one goes to just one bar. I mean, you have to be seen places.
11. But you’ll have to work off that booze in order to fit into those designer outfits you just bought.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.