1. First of all, walking down Worth Avenue is for plebians.
2. You can stroll…
They see me strollin’…. they hatin’….
3. Or have someone carry you.
4. Whatever your method of transportation, you must wear your finest pearls when shopping.
Look at that smile, Sophia Lauren (her real name) knows she’s got it good.
6. Saks will be waiting with bottled water for your bowl.
Free bones upon arrival? Yes, please.
9. Post-lunch cocktails are the norm. Who waits till 5:00?
10. No one goes to just one bar. I mean, you have to be seen places.
11. But you’ll have to work off that booze in order to fit into those designer outfits you just bought.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.