1. At first, it's all beautiful and romantic.
2. But city-snow quickly turns from pure white to, well...
3. You've been walking since you were a toddler but all of a sudden you're like:
"Who knew that puddle was going to be so big?"
4. Black ice becomes your worst enemy.
Bonus points for taking someone else out with you.
5. You have to climb over massive piles of snow to cross the street.
6. Then a car/cab/bus passes by:
7. Leaving you looking like:
8. Getting the dirt/gunk/ice off your shoes takes some serious effort.
9. You're slighty scared of going through Central Park...
Haven't you seen elf???