1. Your sibling/frenemy/coworker eats without losing eye contact, just to rub it in
2. ...with every single bite.
3. Or there's the classic back-and-forth, "Did you see this?"
4. No, thanks, I didn't notice that.
5. Then there's the, "Maybe if you take a closer look???"
6. And last but not least, the Vanna White
7. Which is infuriating
8. ...and then you want to make this happen:
9. Or this...
That wasn't you.
10. Because all carnivores assume you secretely look at cheeseburgers like this:
11. But you're actually just like:
12. In fact, sometimes when you see cheeseburgers, you see this:
13. Or even worse, this:
14. They might as well be offering up Fluffy.
15. Despite constant cheeseburger assaults, you refuse to react like this:
Just say no.
16. I'll just have a veggie burger, please.
17. Occasionally, the waiter will ask, "Um, you know there's no meat on that, right?"
Yes, thank you, I'm aware.