1. Your sibling/frenemy/coworker eats without losing eye contact, just to rub it in
2. ...with every single bite.
3. Or there's the classic back-and-forth, "Did you see this?"
4. No, thanks, I didn't notice that.
5. Then there's the, "Maybe if you take a closer look???"
6. And last but not least, the Vanna White
7. Which is infuriating
8. ...and then you want to make this happen:
9. Or this...
That wasn't you.
10. Because all carnivores assume you secretely look at cheeseburgers like this:
11. But you're actually just like:
12. In fact, sometimes when you see cheeseburgers, you see this:
13. Or even worse, this:
14. They might as well be offering up Fluffy.
15. Despite constant cheeseburger assaults, you refuse to react like this:
Just say no.
16. I'll just have a veggie burger, please.
17. Occasionally, the waiter will ask, "Um, you know there's no meat on that, right?"
Yes, thank you, I'm aware.
18. Whatever happens, don't forget you're O.T.V. (One Tough Vegetarian)
19. So don't let them suck you in!
20. Happiness sans-cheeseburgers does exist. Just learn to ignore the constant onslaughts.
21. Plus, you won't be the one carrying this around:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!