8. I started writing web articles during an internship at National Geographic.
There, I worked on info pages for shows on dinosaurs, life in Alaska, Amazon headshrinkers, the Maya Codex, and really weird fish.
11. Did I tell you I’m edumucated?
That’s right, I got a degree from a school that can’t spell university.
12. That degree, by the way, was in International Affairs.
Which means I have lots of ideas about different places…
Thanks for taking the time to read my cover-post.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions (alright, concerns) about my qualifications.
Links to Twitter (@CatCastell), Facebook, LinkedIn, and my personal site can be found on my resume.
Cat del Valle Castellanos
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️