8. I started writing web articles during an internship at National Geographic.
There, I worked on info pages for shows on dinosaurs, life in Alaska, Amazon headshrinkers, the Maya Codex, and really weird fish.
11. Did I tell you I’m edumucated?
That’s right, I got a degree from a school that can’t spell university.
12. That degree, by the way, was in International Affairs.
Which means I have lots of ideas about different places…
Thanks for taking the time to read my cover-post.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions (alright, concerns) about my qualifications.
Links to Twitter (@CatCastell), Facebook, LinkedIn, and my personal site can be found on my resume.
Cat del Valle Castellanos
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.