Christmas makes some people feel like this:
1. But you feel more like this:
2. You dread Oct. 31st because you know it means Christmas decorations start tomorrow.
12 Days of Christmas. Try 55.
3. You think "Can I skip it this year? Go on a cruise?"
4. No! You have to spend time with your family!
Well that escalated quickly.
5. When stuck talking to your awkward cousin you want to do this:
6. This is the only logical response to Frosty:
7. Christmas candles are not for you.
8. "Santa Baby" makes you want to threaten the man himself.
9. Mistletoe is so not romantic.
10. and, also, we should mention...
11. You hate ugly sweater parties.
Why be ugly on purpose?
12. When forced to attend, you announce:
13. This is not pretty. It is a deathtrap.
You will be either
1. Stuck inside with your cousins.
2. Stuck in your car. Not Merry.
14. You understood when one of Santa's reindeer went rogue.
Run, run Rudolph (so you don't go to jail)
15. This is how you feel on Christmas morning:
16. TBS' 24 Hours of A Christmas Story makes you anxious. So anxious.
17. You don't understand what's so damn special about the story of Christmas.
18. This is the true story:
19. Because the stress leads you to overdo it a bit.
20. When they slap a Santa hat on you, you're gone.
But then it's over! And you can celebrate for a whole year.
Congrats! You made it, Grinch!