1. Baldur Furfles has a keen wit you can clearly see in his eyes. He's never met a door he couldn't open.
2. Ágúst Fluffknickersson is a well-respected philosopher. Between naps, he ponders Platonic purr-fection and paws-ible worlds.
3. Bærpaws Snorrisdóttir however, is a nihilist and mew-terialist philosopher, and therefore rejects Ágúst Fluffknickersson's theories.
4. Gunnfríður Köttursdóttir is head of the National and University Library of Iceland. Of course, she is fluent in over a dozen languages, of cat, human, and arctic fox varieties.
5. Snæfellspuss Huldusson is outstanding in his field, being Iceland's top elf researcher.
6. Þórmundr Lósson never pursued higher education, but his street smarts are unsurpassed.
7. Majór Britches (pseudonym) is the top art critic in Reykjavik.
8. & 9 Bygul and Trjegul are two of Majór Britches' favorite artists, known best for their evocative Freyja imagery.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!